PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Stranger Than Fan Fiction" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Stranger Than Fan Fiction"  (Read 18345 times)
HulkbowSMASH

PSF Tourist

Email
« Reply #75 on: 2016-08-01 18:43:22 »

I meant the stuff she said after she left.
Like she says things that weren't said before hand and people still take what she says for canon. Even though she doesn't work on the show.

Also, the direction she planned to take the show and stuff. She left, it's up to the new writers to see what best direction to take the show.
Oh, sure.  Though I've seen fans ask her things like how she'd have handled certain situations if she was still involved, or what her answer would be to something the show hasn't addressed yet.  I don't see anything wrong with being curious about what-ifs.  And really, even if they do take her current word as canon over the show, the way they enjoy the show shouldn't affect what I enjoy about it.  Even when my ways are clearly superior to theirs but they're just too dense to see it. :3
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #76 on: 2016-08-03 16:24:32 »

The ratings on just this episode alone were over 250,000 viewers.  Include the internet viewers and latecomers by a few days, the episode had over a million.

Good start for after the hiatus. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #77 on: 2016-08-03 17:07:57 »

Good to hear. :)  Lets hope it stays up. 
Bluseymoe
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #78 on: 2017-02-03 19:56:05 »

Rainbow doesn't have to be an ass about it or act like a smug b*tch. BlackGryffon is friends with AB's VA and you don't see him acting like a smug jerk because he knows her and her certainly doesn't get angry at people who say Apple Bloom is a bad character. Dash is just so petty and unlikeable in this episode. I get the feel Rainbow feels she's entitled because she knows te author. And then, at the end when Quibble tries to make amends and stop them from fighting and saying they like the books for different reasons, what does Dash say? Be mature and accept it and agree? HahaHaha, no that would actually make her likable. No, she tells him he's got terrible taste in books. Out protagonist people.

I've always hated Dash, but this is a new level. I've only hated her more in Rainbow Falls and Tanks for the Memories.

She had every right to act the way she did. The guy went to a convention just to spit in the face of Yearling. How the hell can you even begin to think he was the decent one in the episode?

You're really grasping at straws to find contrived reasons to make RD seem like the bad pony here. She stuck up for her favorite author like a loyal fan. And that "terrible taste in books" line was clearly a joke. Do you just not understand humor? Because I've seen some really shallow reasons to attack RD, but yours takes the cake.

And I don't care how old this thread is. Somebody needed to call out your BS.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #79 on: 2017-02-03 20:05:58 »

Wow, necro-ing a 6 month old conversation? Look, I see your new, buuuut, yeah, that's not cool. Necro-ing old ass threads just to argue is kinda rood.

Not that I couldn't put up a good argument, I'm choosing not to. As you're clearly looking for a confrontation here. Don't make your first impression on the forum this. I recommend you go introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #80 on: 2017-02-03 23:15:13 »

Time and place dude.....the time and place for this has looooooooooooooong passed

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
yasl
Lead Tech

Email
« Reply #81 on: 2017-02-04 06:54:33 »

Never mind the necro, "Somebody needed to call out your BS" is not in line with PSF's conventional etiquette.

Do not take opinions as a personal attack, and do not personally attack people for their opinions.  Your post was 30% rebuttal and 70% attack.  Not cool, Bluseymoe.  Knock it off.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #82 on: 2017-02-04 10:13:38 »

Darrin already sent them a message yesterday. 

As for bringing up old show topics.  That is no big deal.  People can always re-watch an episode and find something new they want to bring up.  Much rather have that then attacking members.

If you disagree, disagree in a better way.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #83 on: 2017-02-04 13:53:43 »

I usually use necro for one someone brings up an old thread just to start trouble. I do use it other times, I should find a better word for those other times.

Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #84 on: 2017-10-22 17:22:12 »

Really fun episode with great characters that were awesome seeing interact.  Didn't care for their "lame" action as much, but fun overall.  8/10.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #85 on: 2017-10-25 16:11:22 »

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #86 on: 2017-10-25 21:04:56 »

I think it was really cute. 8.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Stranger Than Fan Fiction" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024