PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Celestial Advice" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Celestial Advice"  (Read 17360 times)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #75 on: 2017-04-17 14:34:11 »

So like, all this praise for Starlight feels ridiculously unfounded. we had 2, TWO episodes about her not counting the premiere and finale. One of them involving her being a "don't tell me what to do mom!" teenage-esk brat, and the other basically using another date-rape drug esk spell to basically shirk off friendship lessons.

And all that stuff about her "being ready to move on" like, WHAT? Twilight didn't graduate after finishing off Nightmare Moon, she just continued a different field of studies to learn. Twilight was trying to find a place to send Starlight off to teach, teach I don't know what since she learned jack shit, as we see in the next episode her completely forgetting the "don't use magic as a solution to everything" lesson. Blugh.

Only nice parts of the episodes were I suppose the interactions between Twilight and Celestia, minus what they were actually discussing >.>

Oh, and Celestia laughing at Twilight. Gold tier shit there man. Hilarious.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #76 on: 2017-04-17 20:54:16 »

I don't think Twi should have graduated Twi yet.  We should have seen more of that developing instead of lame filler episodes they did last season. 

FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #77 on: 2017-04-21 17:36:02 »

Very content with this episode.  It was good, but nothing spectacular. 
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #78 on: 2017-10-22 17:23:47 »

8/10.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #79 on: 2017-10-22 20:46:46 »

Good episode and a good start to the new season.  I enjoyed Twilight's magical moments and her imagining of things.  :)  Spike was great with his comments the whole episode too, and Discord is really still much a master of chaos.

8/10.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #80 on: 2017-10-25 15:43:36 »

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #81 on: 2017-10-25 20:42:39 »

I think it was a unique take to see Twilight truly unsure and ask for guidance.  I liked this episode. Then of course ole' Celestia laughs in her face.  Sun butt!
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Celestial Advice" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024