PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Where do you like to shop? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where do you like to shop?  (Read 31701 times)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #105 on: 2016-02-06 17:15:08 »

They taught it to me

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Bird

Sassafrass

Email
« Reply #106 on: 2016-02-06 17:33:40 »

Wow, Smiles. Laying down the smack! Haha. Makes me wonder, are you from Canada?

And that's cool, Paws! I'm from good 'ol Joisy.

As am I. ;) That's why we're able to meet up! I visit her a lot more often in the city than she comes to visit me, but it happens.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #107 on: 2016-02-06 18:27:26 »

Wow, nice!
Wait so, your parents let you guys visit each other even though you met online?
Or did you know each other before?

Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #108 on: 2016-04-16 16:57:18 »

Well I don't go out I'm an indoor type.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #109 on: 2016-04-19 03:19:18 »

Does anyone here buy Amazon's AMAZON PRIME?  Do you feel it is worth it?

Anyone order groceries through AmazonFresh? 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #110 on: 2016-04-19 05:09:33 »

I use Amazon on occasion. Mostly for my school book. My dad uses EBay for random things he needs for his car and stuff.

Bird

Sassafrass

Email
« Reply #111 on: 2016-04-19 05:26:17 »

Wow, nice!
Wait so, your parents let you guys visit each other even though you met online?
Or did you know each other before?
Oh wow, I never replied to this. x'D I'm sorry! Yeah, my parents let us meet up in the city even though we met online. I think THE night we met we added each other on Facebook and I told my mom all about her. Then, when the Broadway Flea Market was coming up in NYC and Erudi asked me about going, we Skyped with each other (with our parents present) just to make sure we were securing plans and meeting real people.

I'd met an online friend of mine from Arizona who vacations near where I live way back in 2010, so it wasn't like this was the first time I was meeting up with someone I had met on the Internet.
« Last Edit: 2016-04-19 05:27:19 by Paws » Logged
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #112 on: 2016-04-19 05:33:22 »

Wow, that's pretty amazing! You're parents must be pretty open and stuff, my parents would have a heart attack if I tried meeting with someone I met online (and they did). They never asked how exactly you two met? I would be pretty nervous if they asked me that haha.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #113 on: 2016-04-19 05:36:29 »

Wow, that's pretty amazing! You're parents must be pretty open and stuff, my parents would have a heart attack if I tried meeting with someone I met online (and they did). They never asked how exactly you two met? I would be pretty nervous if they asked me that haha.

*A an exaggerated parental voice that drawls.*

Now, now... lil LP, you can't go meeting PEOPLE you don't know on the computer!  It's dangerous!  They could kick sand in your face and make you very sad.  They aren't REAL friends.  They are PEOPLE!! Evil people from TV's shows on NBC that got canceled because you can only catch a predator so many times.  Now no talking to people online and trying to meet them.  Now excuse me while father trusts people on EBAY and Craigslist, because Daddy needs a new SHIFTER NOB for his automobile. 
« Last Edit: 2016-04-19 05:36:38 by Darrin » Logged

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #114 on: 2016-04-19 06:54:04 »

Lol XD
Dying, but that's actually pretty accurate. My parents are totally chill with buying things from sketchy people on Craigslist (even getting scammed once) but no, meeting someone online that you've talked to for a year (but god forbid their daughter actually do that) is crazy and suicidal haha. They're very overprotective.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #115 on: 2016-04-19 07:18:37 »

*A an exaggerated parental voice that drawls.*

Now, now... lil LP, you can't go meeting PEOPLE you don't know on the computer!  It's dangerous!  They could kick sand in your face and make you very sad.  They aren't REAL friends.  They are PEOPLE!! Evil people from TV's shows on NBC that got canceled because you can only catch a predator so many times.  Now no talking to people online and trying to meet them.  Now excuse me while father trusts people on EBAY and Craigslist, because Daddy needs a new SHIFTER NOB for his automobile.

The voice I am picturing in my heads very funny. :)  Nice one too, because it is totally true! 
Bird

Sassafrass

Email
« Reply #116 on: 2016-04-19 10:31:18 »

Bahaha, Darrin! Oh my gosh. x'D

I think we agreed to tell them that we met through DeviantART. We told a lot of people that, actually, because my family's known for a long time that I've been using that site and have made a lot of friends on there over the years. Even before her and the other aforementioned friend, I had friends in North Carolina and Texas and even a few in the UK at one point that I would Skype with every once in a while that I met through there. I remember at first they were a little wary of the connections I was making, but I think their outlook started to shift when I would Skype and they would realize I was in fact talking to real people that were close to my own age.
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #117 on: 2016-04-19 10:42:04 »

Skype is an amazing thing. I told my parents about some of my friends and I have met two deviant art friends in real life :D but sadly I have never met a sneeze fetish person outside of myself in real life. I did meet a foot fetish girl though but that was a really random encounter. Maybe someday :)

My parents do not know something's but the do know others. I am glad they trust me, but I am careful not to tell them too much. since technically they bought my computer they can and do use it when I am home from college ^^; they trust me enough where I don't really hide my sneeze fetish things very well. I do have them all right in a folder on my screen but it is not an obvious name XD that...that would be really stupid of me to do.

Anyway I think it is awesome You guys meet with each other :)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #118 on: 2016-04-19 11:41:26 »

Well, MS.... You're an adult.... I'm sure you're allowed to meet whoever you damn well please lol.

Even with me chatting mostly on skype with my friends my parents are extremely wary. Especially after events that transpired with a jerk hole. They banned me from using Skype again, but now that I'm in college I still use it. Though I rarely talk with the former group of friends. I mostly talk to Miggs and Blurr and then the studios I'm a part of.

But anyway, this is a topic about shopping. Sorry to derail it.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #119 on: 2016-04-26 07:16:17 »

I will try to bring this topic back. 

What do you guys do at Costco when you want to have seconds, thirds, or fourths of a sample?

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Where do you like to shop? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024