PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Would You or Not? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Would You or Not?  (Read 9335 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: 2018-01-02 19:22:05 »

For the day?  Heck yeah I would....actually.... maybe not!  I guess you would have to hope you don't die... or are like on the bottom of the food chain. ;D  So now my answer is NO.

Would you not cut your fingernails for a year for $50,000 dollars? ;D

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #31 on: 2018-02-02 23:22:29 »

Yes. 

Would you get hard punched everyday for $500 dollars a day?

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: 2018-02-02 23:55:56 »

No. But really depends on where.

Would you live in a cabin cut off from the internet for a year for the prize of 5 million dollars?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: 2018-03-07 20:17:16 »

Yes I would,.  Since you only said cut off from the internet, and not cut off from society, that would be an easy one.  I could be in a cabin in the middle of town or right next to town, lol!  So yes, sign me up! 

Would you live in an isolated cabin in the Yukon for $10,000 every month you stay there?  You could only access you cabin by plane or several days hike.

FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #34 on: 2018-04-17 23:29:56 »

Wow... that would be tough to uproot yourself from your life to do that. Even just two months would be a nice $20 grand.  A year would be $120k.  I think I would do it... for the money. It would also be an experience!  It's hard to say no to that kind of money.  I would at least try it for a month... maybe. 

Would you tell a friend the truth to save them from major embarrassment, even if it made them dislike you for life?
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: 2018-09-12 13:48:29 »

That is honestly a very tough one.  I would not want to make them dislike me, but I think helping them for the long term would be the best... maybe not?  I don't know.  I guess it would depend.  But I would like to think I could say something and hopefully they wouldn't dislike me for life.

Would you leave your family and friends and everyone you know if you were given unlimited riches?  You would not be able to see or contact these people ever again.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: 2018-09-23 11:57:05 »

No I would not.

Would you have your everything you own taken away and left to start from zero if it meant ending violence in the world?

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #37 on: 2019-06-30 21:18:44 »

... Yes.  I think I would.  But wow, that would be hard.  I would literally be nothing and no one would know I was the reason for it.  Sure it doesn't matter, they don't need to know... but you can't just pass something like that down for the betterment of humankind.

Would you or would you not return a $20 dollar bill if you saw someone drop it and they were walking away?

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #38 on: 2019-07-23 17:37:34 »

Of course I would return.  I have done that.

Would you rather mentally or physically never age?
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #39 on: 2021-01-13 17:58:04 »

Probably mentally.

Would you rather eat an apple with a worm or a box of cereal with a worm? ;-)
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: 2021-01-26 22:28:41 »

ACK!  I would rather eat the cereal because I would hopefully not see it or notice it. :P 

Would you willingly "disconnect/unplug" from your computer/phone/tv/videogames for 48 hours?
kiku

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #41 on: 2021-01-27 11:43:45 »

Absolutely! The only things I could never "unplug" from are my books, LOL  :))

Would you or would you not accept the offer to travel to a new habitable planet somewhere in the universe and colonize it with a handful of people of your choice, building a new world?

Avatar: Idea and drawing by Nemesis Prime
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #42 on: 2021-01-27 15:05:55 »

I would not accept that offer.  There is no guarantee that will end well and to leave everyone behind I love... I just can't.  Much braver people would have to do that.

You work for a charity to help children in need and money is always very tight.  Your charity does the best it can with the money they get. Let's say you had a contract to earn $1 million dollars every year for three years.  In the contract you are guaranteed to be paid that no matter what.  But let's say three years into your contract, the company fires you for some reason or another. They are still obliged to pay you the $2 million you didn't make. Would you accept it?
flemishcap

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #43 on: 2023-06-18 22:44:15 »

I guess it would be a parting payment?  I guess I would take it... unless it's a mistake, then I would have to bring it up to them.

Would you take leadership role of a country if it was just handed to you with no strings attached?  Let's say the country of New Caledonia needs a new ruler!  Would you take it?
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #44 on: 2023-08-22 00:10:29 »

YES.  I would take it, but it would depend on the country.  If it was too large or in shambles I would not.

Would you walk on fire for 100ft for $500,000 USD?
« Last Edit: 2023-08-22 00:10:40 by Silverwing » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Would You or Not? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024