PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Worst animated films? 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Worst animated films?  (Read 20486 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: 2016-08-29 21:55:07 »

So if we went based off just the title, WORST ANIMATED FILMS, then those animated atrocities that APD posted belong right in with this topic. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2016-08-29 21:56:57 »

I took the language of the title to heart.  It said "WORST ANIMATED FILMS" so I went to get the worst animated films.  Worst can't be bad.  So many movie Z is bad, bit movies Z isn't the worst because moves XY is the worst.  This topic is going to frustrate me.  Lol!  I'm making too big a deal about this.  We are being too nitpicky. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: 2016-08-29 21:57:52 »

Thats just it.  Like "Finding Nemo" maybe is a bad movie to Bob.  By Lisa loves it.  But Bob would also quickly say that it is not a movie deserving of the title "worst animated films." 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #48 on: 2016-08-29 21:59:48 »

Exactly, Rainy!  Exactly!  Ahhhh! 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #49 on: 2016-08-29 22:00:55 »

Well, that's because by a story point of view and in terms of animation, Finding Nemo is great. I personally actually dislike Finding Nemo cuz I couldn't stand Nemo. He was such a little shit and my little kid mind was like, he needs a good butt spanking. That'll set him straight. I blame it on the way I was raised at least. If I ever spoke to my parents the way Nemo did, I wouldn't be able to sit. But even I agree the movie is fantastical written and animated. I just don't like it, but I'm not gonna call it the worst haha.

I think we should wait until MS comes back and see exactly what he means by this topic so then we can get ourselves straight and know what to post haha

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: 2016-08-29 22:03:35 »

I think we should wait until MS comes back and see exactly what he means by this topic so then we can get ourselves straight and know what to post haha

I think he means exactly what he said.  It is a broad topic for us to discuss. lol!

I mean, he's already got a successful topic here, look at us discussing just the basics of this topic. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #51 on: 2016-08-29 22:06:44 »

Hue. I can't help but feel he's going to feel really bad when he reads through our discussion though....

RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: 2016-08-29 22:09:09 »

He's gonna be real pumped at all the responses, just to see we are stupidly discussing nothing he wanted us to discuss about. ;)  I like MS, but even I must admit, we are too goofy a group to be this broad.  Bad things happen when we are allowed to be broad.  Sorry, MS. 
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #53 on: 2016-08-29 23:08:17 »

0_0 sweet mercy alive...I never thought a simple question would get so much attention so quickly XD I didn't even make the start of this topic 24 hours ago and it's on page 4 already. Thanks for the notice! :)

It's honestly kind of funny to me to see things go back and forth. It wasn't my intention :( but I was also super tired last night and didn't think of my title being so basic.

I didn't mean films that were just bad with animation, I just was thinking personal opinions of bad animated movies in general for whatever reason...and yeah that's super broad ^^;. Seriously though it's interesting so many people said something here.

Thank you Rainy :) No worries though. I sort of was asking for it by thinking so broadly when I made this topic XD I'm still tired so maybe I'm still not making sense ^^;...

Anyway, I don't think watership down is bad animation or a bad movie at all now, but when I was younger it was and I still get eerie vibes whenever I see a part of it. It's the same thing with Who Framed Roger Rabbit. That movie is awesome now but I always feel on edge whenever I hear or see any part of it because it scared me so bad as a kid.

I would change the topic title but I seriously don't know what else to call the title.
« Last Edit: 2016-08-29 23:09:34 by mysteryserpent » Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #54 on: 2016-08-30 00:17:04 »

That's cool.  We got a little more info now.  Just films we didn't like.

I mean, I know thats what you said originally, but you know.... we over analyze like we do MLP episodes. ;) 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #55 on: 2016-08-30 13:32:29 »

Hmmm.  So movies that were animated I didn't care for?

I didn't care for Sleeping Beauty growing up, nor Who Framed Roger Rabbit.  I didn't care for Fivel Goes West, Hercules, Quest for Camelot, and the Pokemon Movie.  I didn't care for Doug's First Movie either way back then.  I am sure there are more.  Those just were ones off the top of my head.
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: 2016-09-05 20:36:03 »

Secret of NIMH 2, lol.

Like... I can't... it's not the worst, par se, but it's definitely just 'What the !@#$%^ were they thinking, man?' It's gotta be on there somewhere.

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #57 on: 2016-09-05 20:39:18 »

Yeah. It's just a "what the shit were they thinking?"

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #58 on: 2016-09-05 21:30:05 »

So many sequels were pawned off to people who really didn't care what they did to the integrity of the characters, such a shame. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: 2017-03-07 20:39:38 »

Got a new one to add.  Saw it... HORRIBLE.

"NORM OF THE NORTH."

It was completely pointless and the outcome of the film was no different then the start!  Really bad cartoon film. 
« Last Edit: 2017-03-07 20:40:06 by RainySunshine » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Worst animated films? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024