PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Covid-19 / Coronavirus Topic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Covid-19 / Coronavirus Topic  (Read 12886 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: 2020-04-23 00:44:32 »

Well we can't keep shutting down the economy because that will break us and the world.  Something has to be done. 
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #61 on: 2020-05-31 22:18:45 »

With all the riots and mass gatherings around the country, we will probably see the virus rise again. :( 

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #62 on: 2020-05-31 22:28:12 »

Sadly you are probably right. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #63 on: 2020-06-01 16:27:37 »

There are many issues at hand and the increase in cases is just one of them.  But that, looting, rioting, and drowning out any messages other protests are doing.
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #64 on: 2021-05-28 09:25:42 »

Where we were one year ago:

I'm sick of the jokes already about Coronavirus.  It isn't something to joke about right now.

Really don't like how people are making coronavirus a joke.

Not the time to be joking about this subject. :P

Oh, come on; one more.   ;)   I mean, c'mon: the economy has ground to a halt, gas prices are skyrocketing, Ahab the Arab is bombing Israel with nukes, gas prices are rising, education is in the dumper, the #MeToo shrews and a group that is just one letter off from a good bowel movement have hijacked Hollywood, and America has elected Mr. Burns from The Simpsons President.  In these tough times, if we don't learn to laugh a little, we're just going to end up crying. 

Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #65 on: 2021-05-28 21:20:32 »

I'm crying over the fact that this topic was buried and brought back up again. Now I have to see CORONAVIRUS at another website I frequent.  It was so nice coming here and not seeing that word plastered everywhere like a sick puppy.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: 2021-06-11 13:58:21 »

It's beginning to happen.  Most places are already fully opened in the US, but vaccines are being distributed around the world now too.  We did hit a milestone last Wednesday when Seattle, Washington became the first major city in North America to reach HEARD IMMUNITY which most claim is 70% of the populace being vaccinated.   You can read the full article below.

70% of Seattle Vaccinated; Seattle becomes most vaccinated city major city in the World

The Pacific Northwest has been leading the way for much of the pandemic.  They had the first recorded cased in the US and contained it, then also had the first scary reports of what the disease can do.  But since they, they always remained to keep case counts low and contained for the most part.  Good on them and maybe am model for other regions.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Covid-19 / Coronavirus Topic « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024