PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Bowser Jr. Comic [M, non-pony] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bowser Jr. Comic [M, non-pony]  (Read 566 times)
Erudork

Love you all! Even if I'm a little inactive.

Email
« on: 2016-01-30 19:00:28 »

Hey, everyone!  I'm so happy that the forum is back. :D

The first thing I want to share is a commission for Retrofan191 on Sneezefurs!  http://sta.sh/21h3gkxcfhdt

I have a ton of sneezy fan art of Peridot from Steven Universe, stuff that you guys haven't seen yet...  I'm trying to figure out how to share it.  Some of it consists of just single pictures but there are other pieces that are comics.  And there's a lot of it.  So I don't really know what to do.  Any ideas? Lol.
« Last Edit: 2016-01-31 06:29:46 by Erudi » Logged

Discord: Erudi#2348
Commission info: [link]
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-30 19:35:29 »

Ay Erudi! Good seeing ya (haven't seen your first post, so Imma just say hi here)! This is a pretty cute pic! Not a big fan of male sneezes, but hey I can't deny it's a cute little comic!

Very nicely drawn!

SNEE
Bird

Sassafrass

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-30 19:44:21 »

Good to see you back! I was contemplating texting you the link to the new site, but I'm glad to see you've found it on your own. ;3

Still love this comic! You really have a knack for these little rapid-fire sequences. What Retrofan's asked of you is very Catbutt-esque; I love it. x3
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-30 20:17:40 »

Hey Erudi, just do an art dump thread. Give a link for each picture and comic, it's what Paws, APD, and Miggs did :)

But oh my god, that is too flipping adorable *rolls around* I'm not the biggest fan of male sneezes (still like them, just not as much) but that is just cute ;w; I love your work, Erudi. It's always so cute. I have to wonder what's making little Bowser Jr. sneeze so much :B Will there be more?? ?
« Last Edit: 2016-01-30 20:19:54 by Leapingriver » Logged

Erudork

Love you all! Even if I'm a little inactive.

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-31 06:29:33 »

Hey Erudi, just do an art dump thread. Give a link for each picture and comic, it's what Paws, APD, and Miggs did :)

But oh my god, that is too flipping adorable *rolls around* I'm not the biggest fan of male sneezes (still like them, just not as much) but that is just cute ;w; I love your work, Erudi. It's always so cute. I have to wonder what's making little Bowser Jr. sneeze so much :B Will there be more?? ?

Okey doke, I will!

Haha, thank you!  As far as I know, I don't think Retro will commission any more!  And I have no idea what's making him sneeze -- that's up to your imagination. ;)  Is he getting sick?  Is he just a sneezy guy?  WHO KNOWS?

Discord: Erudi#2348
Commission info: [link]
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-01-31 11:29:21 »

Can't wait to see it all again :D (maybe let us know what the new stuff is too ;))

Aw, that stinks. But oh well. Why you torture us like dis. It reminds me of that other comic you did of Charmander and Leafeon and you left it off on a cliffhanger and I was like nooooo!

✨proponypal✨

Eat some apples!

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-02-02 05:07:45 »

Daaawww Bowser Jr is one of my most favorite characters of the Mario series! I love this one! You did so wonderful on this comic!
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-02-02 11:33:29 »

Oh hey 3P. Bout time you started commenting around here lol.

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-02-02 13:39:36 »

Not really a fan of male sneezes but I can't deny that your art gets increasingly cute Erudi

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
✨proponypal✨

Eat some apples!

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2019-03-06 13:22:25 »

No matter how old that Bowser Jr comic is, I still love it to this day
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Bowser Jr. Comic [M, non-pony] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024