PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 589 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series  (Read 167453 times)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #255 on: 2016-05-25 10:37:06 »

But that's my line D:

But yeah, I think it's why I really like this series, Darrin. Everyone is really messed up, but they're still like able. It does remind me of .MOV with its style of humor and all, but like it still has its own jokes and its own style. I think it stands out, and it's a shame it doesn't get more love.

It doesn't even have 100 followers (nor do I, hue hue hue). But yeah, it really shows how messed up everyone is.  No one is perfect, and that is humanity.  We are all sinful heathens, and we just try to be better.  We can see Twilight's struggle the most as she strives to find her purpose, and she has no lover (which we wants one).  Not just for sexual pleasure or anything, but she actually wants someone to love her, like LOVE her for who she is.  I think this series has a ton of promise and a ton of developmental aspects, even though most just pass it off as off-base humor.

I really like Twilight's struggle because it is relatable to so many people.  I feel if more knew the series, it could actually be quite popular, even with it's fairly inconsistent art style. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #256 on: 2016-05-25 10:38:00 »

Oh wow that's nice that you've been chatting with them! I've gotten busy and mobile has no function to chat with other blogs.

Have we seen anymore attempts by Spike to convince Twilight to get him that gaming console he really wants? He's such a little brat when he wants to get that game.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #257 on: 2016-05-25 10:42:39 »

Oh wow that's nice that you've been chatting with them! I've gotten busy and mobile has no function to chat with other blogs.

Have we seen anymore attempts by Spike to convince Twilight to get him that gaming console he really wants? He's such a little brat when he wants to get that game.

Actually no, nothing.  Spike hasn't brought it up even though he had the prime opportunity when Twilight was kicking him out of the house the other comic.

Love the comments here.  Someone even compared this comic to, Family Guy?
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #258 on: 2016-05-25 10:43:52 »

They are pretty chill. :)  I haven't asked them anything personal.  Just kind of talking about their comic and others.  They said they can't wait to hit 100 followers as they have a little gift. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #259 on: 2016-05-25 10:45:50 »

Oooh! I hope they hit 100 followers.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #260 on: 2016-05-25 10:48:27 »

I just looked, they are at 99.  it seems to have been that way for awhile. 
« Last Edit: 2016-05-25 10:48:44 by Silverwing » Logged
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #261 on: 2016-05-25 10:56:56 »

Yeah, they can't bridge 100. 

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #262 on: 2016-05-25 11:03:04 »

Love the comments here.  Someone even compared this comic to, Family Guy?

Not sure why they would think Family Guy.

I did get that subtle nod the comic did to itself, sort of poking fun of itself for re-using a scene, but with some minor changes. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #263 on: 2016-05-25 11:15:50 »

Well, the person said the designs, not the humor.
Still don't see where they're coming from, but whatevs.

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #264 on: 2016-05-25 13:26:24 »

She (The cartoonist) should get a Deviant Art to post their comic up.  That way they would get comical feedback.

I wonder if they would be interested in joining the PSFForum DA?  Would that ruin our branding or possibly increase our notoriety?  It would expand us beyond just sneezing.  Though... it would be mature too.  Against our never said values? 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #265 on: 2016-05-25 13:29:16 »

I think we would scare them off and they would be labeled a sneeze fetishist which they probably wouldn't want, since they aren't.  That is like asking an artist like FullMetalPikmin to join because he has some sneezy cartoons even though they don't have anything to do with sneezing other then in their cartoons. 

Though I do think it would be a boon to her cartoon series and gain more notoriety to PSF if she did that.  If she just started on DA with no references, she would struggle a bit possibly to get known. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #266 on: 2016-05-25 13:35:29 »

It is too bad, that Fullmetalpikmin guy would be cool to have promote PSF or the PSF DA if they were into sneezes and were not probably weirded out by a community of that.  They must know it exists since their "Ask Viewing Pleasure" makes references to it.  It would be funny if they actually made a reference to the PSF forum.  Like one of their characters said, "You looking at that PSF place again?"  Or something similar to a character looking or going to a forum for their pony sneeze fix.  Lol! 

A question like, "How do you get your sneeze fill when the others don't play along?"

"I go to PSF."  ;)

Okay, back on topic.  It would have to be a win win for both parties.  We have to look at PSF expansion as part of the equation.  That is also why we have the artists we do on DA.  It is to further help them and help promote PSF.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #267 on: 2016-05-25 13:37:12 »

It is too bad, that Fullmetalpikmin guy would be cool to have promote PSF or the PSF DA if they were into sneezes and were not probably weirded out by a community of that.  They must know it exists since their "Ask Viewing Pleasure" makes references to it.  It would be funny if they actually made a reference to the PSF forum.  Like one of their characters said, "You looking at that PSF place again?"  Or something similar to a character looking or going to a forum for their pony sneeze fix.  Lol! 

A question like, "How do you get your sneeze fill when the others don't play along?"

"I go to PSF."  ;)

Okay, back on topic.  It would have to be a win win for both parties.  We have to look at PSF expansion as part of the equation.  That is also why we have the artists we do on DA.  It is to further help them and help promote PSF.

That would be a fun nod to us if someone here would ask them a question and link to here.  They could check around and be weirded out. :)

Definitely.  Right now the DA is our best form of advertising and the more talented artists we have, the more people it will draw here who become curious. 

I think having our own original "programming" or comics would be a good way to get people here.  EVEN you or I could do that, APD.  Maybe under a different pen name. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #268 on: 2016-05-25 13:37:58 »

And original comic is a great idea.  It wouldn't be fully sneeze related, but have some sneezes or a character who sneezes enough.  It would be "sponsored" by PSF or presented by them, and people would get curious and check it out. 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #269 on: 2016-05-25 13:38:17 »

I think that is brilliant.  We need to do something like that. 
Pages: < 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 589 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024