PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: What Are Your Hobbies? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Are Your Hobbies?  (Read 333 times)
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2024-01-05 11:56:39 »

Hey everyone!  I have a very simple question to propose.  What are your hobbies? What do you enjoy?  [excited]
Crimson Crest

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2024-01-05 13:13:12 »

When I'm not watching TV or playing video games on my Nintendo Switch, I like to draw and write stories in my free time. However, I've found myself in something of a creativity drought as of late, and I'm trying to come up with ideas for a dragon OC to welcome the Year of the Dragon. No luck so far, unfortunately.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2024-01-06 00:03:09 »

I like drawing and video games.  But I also like just like... driving and exploring. :D
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2024-01-06 17:25:04 »

I like to read.  More and more over the years I've been enjoying taking photos of stuff too.  Not like a professional, but just having fun. :)
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2024-01-07 16:56:53 »

Working on mechanical stuff.  Bikes, cars, etc.  Also riding motorbikes, dirt bikes.
Bondi

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2024-01-18 06:08:55 »

I read a lot. Both comics and novels, whichever I feel like at any given time. I used to write short stories and have done a few novels but I haven't done that in a long time. Might try to get back into that again, but we'll see. I also play video games, watch movies, anime, shows, etc., and stuff like that. I'm mostly a shut-in and also talk to people on Discord a lot, too. And I am trying to learn Japanese through Duo Lingo and Busuu but am pretty bad at it and probably wouldn't do too well if I had to go to Japan by myself.
« Last Edit: 2024-01-18 06:11:59 by Bondi » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: What Are Your Hobbies? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024