PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Crystalling" Parts 1 & 2 Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Crystalling" Parts 1 & 2 Discussion  (Read 8735 times)
Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-03-27 11:40:39 »

Who wouldn't want that?  Maybe she's sneezing from something in the castle that doesn't agree with her nose.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2016-03-27 11:44:04 »

Who wouldn't want that?  Maybe she's sneezing from something in the castle that doesn't agree with her nose.
Very much so. :)  I can't wait to start making some.  Hopefully this week.

As well ,the episodes were great.  TWO sneezes. Flurry Hearts gonna be a big sneezer some day, so maybe someone should design her of age. ;)   She also can sneeze with her eyes wide OPEN!  Lol! 

I also really liked Sunburst.  He was a really good male character for this series, and I hope we see him more.  Go ahead and hate me guys, but I know this is obvious.  I wanna see Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst be... more then friends over time. ;)
Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: 2016-03-27 11:53:06 »

You can hate me even more, I've been imagining Starlight and Spike hooking up.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: 2016-03-27 12:00:47 »

You can hate me even more, I've been imagining Starlight and Spike hooking up.

I enjoyed their interactions a lot.  I like how Starlight really seemed to be more attached to Spike. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2016-03-27 12:06:23 »

I think was a really good season premier.  My favorite part was just the communication and interactions between characters.  I think Sunburst was FINALLY a good male character.  They keep making me think Shining Armor isn't fit to lead a kingdom.  Cadance was an "also there" in this episode.  The normal Mane 6 was also very pointless.

Really this episode was similar to Equestria Girls movie formats where Twilight becomes sidelined and the story follows a different character. 

Spike was great in this episode, and showed he was very useful and mature.  He showed being humble too, until being forced to share his actions from previous events.  There was also him reassuring Twilight at the end she was a good teacher.  He is a good dragon.  Smart for his age.  I guess dragons do become wise. :)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2016-03-27 12:20:11 »

What made Sunburst good was that he was relatable and believable.  We all have passions or know someone with passions who are really good at things.  We think that, "oh they can use those talents for their career or future."  We often see those same people not get in the field or have the future we expect of them... or us.  I know when I was growing up, I really wanted to be a cartoonist and an animator, but for various reasons, I don't do either. 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2016-03-28 08:50:50 »

What made Sunburst good was that he was relatable and believable.  We all have passions or know someone with passions who are really good at things.  We think that, "oh they can use those talents for their career or future."  We often see those same people not get in the field or have the future we expect of them... or us.

I think that is very true.
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2016-03-28 21:57:05 »

I haven't seen the episode yet...but I want to. I look forward to what the episode is.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #23 on: 2016-03-29 06:01:59 »

It was a very good episode.  I enjoyed the fact that there wasn't a VILLAIN this time. :)    It was more unique in story. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: 2016-03-30 14:00:00 »

A wonderful episode and a great way to start off the season.  If this is a sign of how good season 6 will be, I have high hopes. 
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: 2016-05-21 08:18:30 »

Damn. Better put that kid on ADD medication before she goes all Firestarter up on the Crystal Kingdom.  Or bring in a Pony version of Charles Xavier to telepathically bind the child's powers, you know like they do with extremely powerful young mutants in the Marvelverse.

So why does one of the Crystal Kingdom mares have a cutie mark of Cranky Doodle Donkey on her butt? Is there some really weird untold story of C.D.'s travels behind this?
« Last Edit: 2016-05-21 08:19:16 by NostradamusTheSeer » Logged

Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2017-10-22 16:52:49 »

Good episode.    I remember watching it and I found it very enjoyable. 8/10.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: 2017-10-22 20:19:59 »

I'm surprised I didn't leave a review for this or talk about it much.  It was a good season opener. 9/10.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2017-10-25 13:07:36 »

This was so long ago it seems. But i really liked this episode. It was nicely done. 8.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #29 on: 2017-10-25 20:47:33 »

A strong 8 episode.  Almost a 9.
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Crystalling" Parts 1 & 2 Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024