PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Video Share 0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 84 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Share  (Read 312598 times)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #315 on: 2016-10-02 21:28:27 »

This has seemed to always be the case for the liberals and stuff. Like they disrupt Trump rallies and cause fights and are overall disrespectful. But then do you see Trump supporters going to Bernie rallies and doing the same? No. Yes there are fanatical crazies on both sides, but it seems to be the ones that constantly preach equality and acceptance of others who do it the least and cause the most problems. They are literally their worst enemies and they don't see it because they're so convinced the other side are evil people who are literally Hitler or something.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #316 on: 2016-10-02 21:32:52 »

But here is the thing... even if he knew that result, why is that the result?  Why do are they resorting to violence or cursing at him, in both videos?  How is that right and why can't a conversation be had about it?

Tolerance, yes, the world preaches it, especially the people who were yelling at him and attacking him.  Those very people go online and say "let us have peace and love," but then turn around and do the exact opposite.  They aren't doing a good example of what they preach.

(Note, I'm not going after anyone on this site, just the people themselves)

You are pretty right.  I'm not super political and am pretty middle in many things, but it does seem that the problems that arise usually do come fro the left.  They start to protests that lead to riots and they cause the big stink about things.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #317 on: 2016-10-02 21:35:39 »

There were a few people at Trump rallies that punched people and don't forget the far right folks who helped Bundy when the government tried to take over his property, as well as those ranchers and folk who took over land in Eastern Oregon.

But on a wide scale, you do see a lot of liberal left doing these things, but it is never reported by the media.  The amount of looting and rioting after Katrina was underreported for example. 
« Last Edit: 2016-10-02 21:35:48 by Rainberry » Logged

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #318 on: 2016-10-02 21:36:50 »

But you said it yourself, Raine, the government was taking his land.  He had every right to stand up to the federal government.  A lot of those people believe in the local government control, but not the federal level. 

As for the punching, that happens everywhere, but far more rare at Republican rallies.  It is just reported more if it happens at a Republican rally because the media is liberally bias and wants the Republican's to look bad.  They are doing everything they can to help Hillary right now. 
« Last Edit: 2016-10-02 21:37:31 by Soda » Logged
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #319 on: 2016-10-02 21:42:17 »

Well the gist of it was them coming on his land and trying to reclaim it as their own or something... but yeah.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #320 on: 2016-10-02 21:43:45 »

Exactly. Liberals control the media. And it's disgusting.
I'm all for everyone being equal. But everyone is taking it too far.
Like, I can't even make obviously satirical jokes on YikYak without some liberal ass bitch who got a degree in Tumblrisms getting up my ass. Or even when I posted actual factual statistics on the percentages of white on black crime and black on white crime and black on black crime. They get all uppity.

The media tries to make republicans look bad, and they try so hard it's actually funny sometimes. Yet even when they try to underreport liberal violence or them being dumb it's still a staggering amount of it you see. Which makes you wonder how much are they not reporting. It's ridiculous. I don't know if I even made any sense there.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #321 on: 2016-10-02 21:48:16 »

You made sense.

Like click on MSNBC right now or something.  Their top ten posts, all negative Trump, minus the 3 pro Hillary ones.... like what the heck?  Are they even trying to be a news agency right now or just an opinion piece? 

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #322 on: 2016-10-02 21:50:11 »

MSNBC is no longer a news agency.  They are the lowest form of journalism and now only post opinion pieces on their agenda and viewpoint.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #323 on: 2016-10-02 21:50:41 »

Oh Smiles!  You... you gave a political opinion...kind of. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #324 on: 2016-10-02 21:51:15 »

Everyone knows they're an opinion piece.
Like, remmeber the debate? CNN reported Trump lost badly even though every other news site reported him winning. Like. What. Come on CNN. It's why I really don't look at news articles.

Or how about the article that said that comedian that had Trump on his show was a bad person for DARING to "humanize" the monster that is Trump. Like what the hell? He is a human too. Just because you don't like him doesn't make him some demonic monster that doesn't deserve to be called a human.

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #325 on: 2016-10-02 21:51:56 »

I spoke truth.  That wasn't opinion.  Everyone knows that about MSNBC now.  They aren't news.

Liberal media has tried for years to paint that image on FOX News, but they are still a news agency with some entertainment shows as well, just like CNN.  So there is no argument about news agency or not with CNN and FOX News. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #326 on: 2016-10-02 21:53:05 »

CNN used to be real bad and start going the way MSNBC did, but they have recently tried to go more towards the center, but they are still pretty left.

Then you got ABC, NBC, and CBS... ha ha ha!  Yeahhhh. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #327 on: 2016-10-02 21:53:30 »

Fox News and CNN are severely biased though and I find them extremely hard to trust, especially when you know which way they're leaning.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #328 on: 2016-10-02 21:54:37 »

We are all women here, yet it seems we don't fall into that sheep following thing the media likes to place us in.  They just say women overall are liberal voters who watch MSNBC and are SJW.  Seems we at least can realize when the media is bias and stupid.  Why can't the media report on women who actually don't follow the hordes blindly?  There are a lot of us.  Not all women are liberal.  We don't all want Hillary.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #329 on: 2016-10-02 21:56:08 »

I will say this about FOX News.  In a sea of liberal news channels (all of them except FOX) it must be a breathe of fresh air to the right to have a channel that is center/right.  They also have a few opinion shows in prime time that are the top rated shows for like twenty years with conservatives like Sean Hannity and Bill O'reilly  who is supposedly a conservative libertarian. 
Pages: < 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 84 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Video Share « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024