PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 542471 times)
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2535 on: 2022-02-18 14:31:11 »

Hello,
I am not happy with our president or the media, I'm not happy about a lot of different things. My job forming a database on the vaccination status of all our employees, failure to submit this information can lead to reprimands and/or termination. They've never done this over the flu or any other medical condition, why now. I'm probably paranoid, but watching other companies terminating employees over the vaccine. I feel like I have a reason to be paranoid. I'm vaccinated, but not boosted. I'm not interested in the booster. I try to stay informed, but this shit is depressing.

You should be worried about that database.  Here I used to think my home country (the land down under) was a democratic place of freedoms.  The pandemic showed how much of a tyranny it is if you have a voice other than what the leaders and far left say.  They have a complete database and locked us in our homes for over a year.  You were not allowed to leave of they sent the "covid police" after you and actually arrested you.  They monitored people who had it and checked up on their homes to make sure they didn't leave.

You should be worried. America is the last true bastion of freedoms even though many other countries claim to be free.  Look at what is happening north of your border in Canada.  It's tyrannical. 

When you lose your freedom of choice, what is the point?
« Last Edit: 2022-02-18 14:32:04 by Kiwi » Logged
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2536 on: 2022-02-21 17:07:44 »

An Aussie see's it, but so many within our own country don't see it.  I blows my mind.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2537 on: 2022-02-25 23:49:24 »

Time for some US news...

U.S. to impose sanctions on Vladimir Putin and top aide.

U.S. Bracing for Russian Cyberattacks in Wake of Ukraine Invasion...

Twitter/Facebook Banned Trump But Allow Kremlin Officials to Push War Efforts...

Six-in-10 Democrats: Defending Ukraine border tops US border...

Grocery Prices Continue Rising...

Inflation rises to highest level in 40 years in metric used by Fed...

Pressure builds on Biden to reopen Keystone XL Pipeline he Shut Down...

CDC to finally "loosen" mask guidelines ... after Democrat governors bail, and politics changing... not science.

Moderna says Covid is entering an endemic phase, but annual vaccines will be needed...

Squad Member Rashida Tlaib Will Deliver Far-Left Response To Biden’s State Of The Union...

Elon Musk Slams Never Trumper As ‘Hypocritical Megadouche’ Over Hitler Comparisons.

Biden's promise to restore world order collapses as global chaos reigns...

Biden's job approval hits new low: 38%...

Majority of American's say Biden's first year was a failure...
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #2538 on: 2022-02-25 23:58:31 »

Time for another... Trump was right moment!  Oh the left hates these....

In 2018 President Trump Told NATO that Europe was captive to Russian energy.  This is the video

With context, former Pres. Trump is telling NATO they need to increase their spending in military funding.  The US spends the most money overall and per capita on NATO despite it being made to support Europe.  The US accounts for 70% of the defense spending for NATO.  He begins to talk about how it makes no sense that NATO is supposed to be defending Europe from Russia, yet most of Europe gets their energy from Russia. He calls out Germany who gets over 70% of the energy from Russia.  So NATO countries are technically funding Russia and are in a strange hold if Russia were to ever use it as leverage.  Oh how prophetic it was, because here we are in this situation we have now.  All of a sudden European countries want more spending into NATO and are scrambling on ways to cut back Russian energy. 

Here is what Trump said if you don't watch the video...

"We're supposed to protect you against Russia but they're paying billions of dollars to Russia?" Trump asked. "I think that's very inappropriate."

"And the former Chancellor of Germany is the head of the pipeline company that is supplying the gas. Ultimately, Germany will have almost 70% of their country controlled by Russia with natural gas. So you tell me, is that appropriate? I've been complaining about this from the time I got in."

Trump called on Germany to "step it up" on their contribution to NATO immediately, "not 10 years from now."

"Germany as far as I am concerned is captive to Russia ... we're supposed to protect Germany while they are getting their energy from Russia, explain that," Trump asked the NATO Secretary-General.

"The gas pipeline from Russia to Germany is one issue where allies disagree," NATO Secretary-General Stoltenburg replied to Trump.
« Last Edit: 2022-02-25 23:59:31 by RainySunshine » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2539 on: 2022-03-01 17:13:00 »

^ I mean... yeah.  He's been right about everything so far it seems.  He was right about being spied on, he was right about this, and he was right about the border, energy, etc.  It will just keep adding up.

State of the Union tonight.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2540 on: 2022-03-12 16:09:25 »

Footage posted to social media reportedly shows the impact of at least five projectiles in Erbil, Iraq near a U.S. military base and consulate. Unconfirmed reports indicate the attacks involved Fateh-110 ballistic missiles launched from Iran, not smaller rockets or artillery shells used in numerous previous attacks against U.S. installations in Iraq. Even if artillery rockets were used, they would have had to of been quite large. There are no immediate reports of casualties or U.S. retaliation for the reported attacks. If confirmed, the attack would be the first of its kind since a coordinated missile strike against U.S. forces in Iraq in January 2020. Those attacks came after a U.S. drone strike killed Qasem Soleimani, a top Iranian commander, on Baghdad’s Airport Road. Source
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2541 on: 2022-03-12 16:17:12 »

* Multiple missiles minutes after midnight on Saturday targeted the US Consulate General’s new complex in Erbil, capital city of the Kurdistan Region, according to initial reports. Social media pages affiliated with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) said at least 14 missiles were fired at Erbil. One of the missiles has hit the main headquarters of the leading Kurdish news channel Kurdistan 24, causing significant damage with no casualties. There has been no immediate claims of responsibility. Kurdistan 24 said multiple missiles had hit the surroundings of the US Consulate General’s under-construction complex, shattering windows at nearby homes. There are unconfirmed reports of one injury. Source
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2542 on: 2022-04-11 19:12:06 »

Well this is sad...

"Abigail Disney, the outspoken, left-wing granddaughter of Disney co-founder Roy O. Disney, is urging the company to embrace more leftist social positions, saying political neutrality is no longer an option for American corporations." - Article

More...

"In her editorial, Abigail Disney slammed Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, falsely claiming that its supporters “will not be satisfied until they have erased an entire class of human beings.” She also focused on the growing backlash against Disney among conservatives while omitting the fact that it was left-wing LGBTQ activists who dragged Disney into the political debate by pressuring the company to abandon its neutral position and oppose the legislation. “We need corporations to step up on principle, regardless of what the resulting backlash might look like,” she wrote.

“The only option for corporate leaders is to stand tall for authenticity, generosity, joy and decency. These things are kryptonite for the right-wing agenda. Fortunately, they are also the heart and soul of the Disney brand.”

Abigail Disney’s brother, Roy P. Disney, recently revealed that one of his children is transgender in a fundraiser for the left-wing Human Rights Campaign, saying he was “heartbroken” over the Florida law.

Abigail Disney has been an outspoken critic of Disney senior management, even creating a documentary criticizing the pay gap of Disney employees, focusing on wage earners, or “cast members,” at Disneyland, some of whom say they are unable to afford sufficient food on their pay."

Stay out of politics companies and corporations.  It makes people hate you.
« Last Edit: 2022-04-11 19:12:13 by Wolfwood » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2543 on: 2022-04-22 21:23:37 »

Lol!  I don't know why CNN thought a paid service would work.  They are the lowest rated new channel and don't even pull in 200,000 viewers during most of the day.

CNN+ will shut down April 30, just one month after launch
Bondi

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2544 on: 2022-04-23 11:37:34 »

I'm more center in my politics, but yeah, there's no way I'd ever pay to watch CNN.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2545 on: 2022-04-23 16:49:10 »

Many are thinking with new owners for CNN, that they will wipe out the talentless hacks they have there and start all over.  Possibly make it credible news again.  Because right now, they don't do anything news related on tv. Lowest rated new tv station, often fighting for last place with MSNBC.
« Last Edit: 2022-04-23 16:49:37 by Silverwing » Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2546 on: 2022-05-02 20:04:45 »

Things are getting so bad.  The Biden Administration is a disaster.  We need some news updates.

BREAKING NEWS Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows.  Information Leaked...

Unprecedented Leak Reveals Supreme Court votes to overturn Roe v Wade according to leaked draft decision.  Who Leaked Information?

Gas Prices Up Nearly 80% Since Biden Took Office...

Inflation has risen every month since President Biden took Office...

Inflation is Biden’s fault, and only Biden’s fault

Biden canceling student debt would make inflation worse...

Hunter Biden Flew to Moscow to Meet Now-Sanctioned Russian Oligarch...

Biden Administration To Create Disinformation Governance Board to combat “misinformation.”  Is This 1984?

Conservatives & Free speech advocates slam Biden's 'Ministry of Truth,' say it aims to crack down on dissenting opinions.

CNN’s Brian Stelter: Biden’s Ministry of Truth Just Sounds Like Common Sense To Me...

Peter Doocy grills WH Press Sec. Psaki over 'Ministry of Truth' boss spreading disinformation about Hunter Biden laptop.

Democrat lawmakers consider carbon border tax...

Republican's Poised To Win Senate And House.

Republicans Make Up Top Ten Most Popular Governors In US.  Democrats Make Up The Bottom.

Disney's Many Poor Decisions & Battle With Florida Have Many CEO's On Edge.

Disney's Woke Agenda Leaves 7 in 10 American's Against The House of Mouse.

Disney Stock Continues Tumble.

Supreme Court rules Boston violated First Amendment in refusing to fly Christian flag among flags of other groups.

Border policy fight puts vulnerable Democrats at odds with Biden administration.

Drone flying handguns from US over Canadian border gets stuck in tree...
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #2547 on: 2022-05-03 00:19:54 »

I just got done reading about the Justice's opinion leak.  Whoever did that is going to get dis-barred and their career will be over.  I'm not sure if there laws broken, but certainly rules and the sanctity of SCOTUS.
flemishcap

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2548 on: 2022-05-03 17:22:41 »

And as expected, the Democrats are praising this mysterious unknown for breaching the trust of SCOTUS.  They are using this as an election tool for the midterms since the Democrats have truly nothing positive to run on.  Sigh.  How can they be supporting someone who broke the law?  Oh wait...
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2549 on: 2022-05-03 23:34:42 »

In a weird way, it feels like the leak was planned.  Because somehow the entire Democratic Party had prepared responses ready to praise the person and now has pro-abortion rallies already in full swing.  They had one going (somehow with professional shirts made, signs, posters) at the justice building the day of.  The next day, not even multiple hours of daylight, they had rallies in protest all around the country.

It sounds conspiratorial to say that.  But I think the Democrats may have known about this leak ahead of time and were ready to go.  It lines up perfectly with the midterms as they have nothing to run on right now.

Weirdly, Democrats claim Democracy is broken all the time, yet they are the ones that only like it when it works in their favor, otherwise they break the system further, call people racist, sexist, etc.  If Roe v Wade was to be overturned by the court, in theory, Democrats should have liked this.  It would allow true democracy in each state to choose if they want abortions or not.  Chances are, no states would outright ban abortions anyways.

Statistically, young black women perform more abortions than anyone.  430 per 1,000 black women in America perform an abortion.  That is an insanely high number.  The next racial group isn't even 5 in 1,000.  As we all know, the original creation of Planned Parenthood by Sanger was to eliminate blacks and "imperfect races" and people.  Margaret Sanger published a article called “Eugenic Sterilization: An Urgent Need” in 1933. It was written by Margaret’s close friend and advisor, Ernst Rudin. Rudin was then serving as Hitler’s Director of Genetic Sterilization and had earlier taken a role in the establishment in the Nazi Society for Racial Hygiene.  Shortly after, Sanger then published “Selective Sterilization”, which praised and defended The Third Reich’s pre-holocaust race purification programs.

Clearly there are reasons an abortion must be carried out sometimes, but I hope no one ever forgets the beginnings of how abortions began.  It was to purify society of anyone who wasn't white.  Democrats was/are the party of the KKK and slavery.  They try to revise history and act like they were on the right of everything.  Fact is, they have been on the wrong with most of history.  They were wrong then and wrong now.  They are wrong for supporting whomever leaked these drafts from SCOTUS.

Pages: < 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024