PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: PSFF Discord Server? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PSFF Discord Server?  (Read 5309 times)
✨proponypal✨

Eat some apples!

Email
« on: 2017-02-23 03:17:58 »

I was thinking...should the PSFF get its own Discord so everyone can like connect and perhaps chat there as well? If you don't have a microphone, no worries 😉! There's text and voice channels of your choice ^~^! I'd happily create a server for here if anyone is willing to join and help expand it for many others ^~^!
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2017-02-23 08:26:03 »

There's already similar topics to this I believe (one asking for Skype groups). Please check before making new topics.

And like that other thread, we all already kinda chat here. And if people are going to want to be giving out their codes and stuff, do it through PM.

I'm moving this to general, as this doesn't have anything to do with Gaming.
« Last Edit: 2017-02-23 08:32:43 by Death Blossom » Logged

✨proponypal✨

Eat some apples!

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2017-02-23 09:07:09 »

Lol Discord is nothing like skype. I was ASKING if I should create one for this group, I guess not then. Also Discord is a gaming thing, so moving this to general isn't really appropriate.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2017-02-23 10:32:57 »

Discord isn't only for gaming though, I've used it because some people feel it's better than Skype. And to be fair, it's a little better, but uuuuh, it's practically Skype. I feel like others have asked before (about a discord or Skype chat group) and from what I've observed, the response is always "but we already chat here" and blah blah blah. It just seems to be that way. Even the Skype group I'm in, we usually chat in there at the same time we're chatting in here. I moved it to gaming because you weren't making it for the purpose of gaming, but for chatting among the community, so, I felt it more appropriate here.

And what's with the signature? How is "so kind to each other" wrong? Is it just because I gave you a straight answer? From what I've recalled, this forum in the past has catered to you at the detriment and insult to other memebers, just to make you feel comfortable on this forum. What gives, I'm confused. We've been nothing but kind to you.
« Last Edit: 2017-02-23 10:33:46 by Death Blossom » Logged

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2017-02-23 15:14:39 »

We have had discussions on this before, but there was never much interest.  If you want to see if certain people would like to join you, it would probably be best to seek those members out and get them to join.  :)  Best of luck. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2017-02-23 15:59:21 »

Hey yeah, thanks for the offer, P3.

It's just I don't personally use that stuff, but I am sure someone here does and would love to be a part of it.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2017-02-23 16:00:25 »

That is a kind offer, thank you. :) 

I probably wouldn't take part because I don't have time for that kind of fun, but thank you for offering to set one up. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2017-02-23 16:49:11 »

Thanks for asking.  I personally don't use Skype or Discord, but I am sure some people here would like that.  Best of luck, good to hear from you. :)
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2017-03-11 19:26:30 »

I prefer Skype. Discord's gaming features serve very little purpose to me, if anything I only use it if Skype's down. I only got it because Telegram won't work for me. :P

Like someone else said, we're all here, so... dunno if it's all that necessary, imo.

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2017-03-11 20:14:23 »

It would only serve to decrease forum traffic.  I'd prefer we didn't have one.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: PSFF Discord Server? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024