PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: 2017 Youtube Update 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2017 Youtube Update  (Read 1442 times)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« on: 2017-09-03 10:37:41 »

Late August and early September, Youtube revealed their new design language and look and made the site more mobile friendly.  As with most sites that go more mobile friendly, it makes it worse for those who don't use mobile and it often means the reduction in information, etc.

Has anyone been having the same loading problems as me?  It will load either slowly, partially load a page, pause a few seconds, then load again, or just fail to run a video?  It is very buggy. 
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2017-09-03 11:27:20 »

Ugh, it's terrible. I've had trouble just clicking on videos. "Why won't you play? *click-click* Ah, there you are-- NO, I DIDN'T WANNA CLICK ON YOU! *previous page* C'mon, LOAD!"

I hate it.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2017-09-03 13:19:08 »

Okay good.  It isn't just me.  I am having issues with it not loading and being very clunky and slow.  Not sure what's going on, because it seems fairly streamlined, but it is just not working out.  The new font will take getting used too as well.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2017-09-03 17:53:38 »

So far it is very laggy and not optimized. 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2017-09-14 15:51:17 »

Youtube is horrible.  When you do the "Recently uploaded" filter nothing is recent anymore.  It is all disorganized and every page with a video has to load twice for me!  This is horrible. :P

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: 2017 Youtube Update « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024