PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Viva Las Pegasus" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Viva Las Pegasus"  (Read 8410 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« on: 2016-09-08 20:37:14 »

Episode 20 of season 6, My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, is written by Kevin Burke and Chris Wyatt.  It is called, "Viva Las Pegasus."

It will premier September 17, 2016. 

"The Cutie Map sends Applejack and Fluttershy to Las Pegasus, where they once again run into the Flim Flam brothers."
« Last Edit: 2016-09-12 12:37:19 by LP » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-09-12 11:43:48 »

So here we are... a new location.  Here it comes. 
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-09-12 12:04:49 »

How will gambling be shown in a kids show?  With apples?  Ha!  I don't...even...make myself laugh.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-09-12 12:17:51 »

Not really a completely new location. It has been mentioned as early as season 1 I believe. And again mentioned about twice in S2. But it seems we're finally gonna see it.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-09-12 12:20:31 »

It has been mentioned, but we finally get to SEE it!  I am excited about that.  I want to see the shimmering lights, the skyline, the pony dance girls... all the prostitutes one blog off the main strip.  The seedy underworld, gangs, violence, drugs and abuse!  SO MUCH VICE.  Because they are totally going to show that.

I have no idea what the synopsis is, so I am going to take a stab in the dark.  They will meet some bad crime lord there, and it will have a 30's vibe, Mafia crime boss vibe to them.  Maybe even a bit of Noir?
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-09-12 12:25:52 »

We could always look up te synopsis.
I remember before when we made treads for the episodes the short description of it would always be included.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-09-12 12:31:39 »

This topic might have been made before one was released... or Rainy is just a lazy boogerhead. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-09-12 12:34:37 »

But most if not all the episode threads are like this. Even the ones made like the day or two before the episode airs. I'm saying its a thing I've noticed most episode threads don't do. I feel if including the short description would lead to more initial conversation about it before the episode airs. Get people discussing and stuff.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-09-12 12:35:54 »

Well here we go, SYNOPSIS TIME.

"The Cutie Map sends Applejack and Fluttershy to Las Pegasus, where they once again run into the Flim Flam brothers."
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-09-12 12:37:58 »

But most if not all the episode threads are like this. Even the ones made like the day or two before the episode airs. I'm saying its a thing I've noticed most episode threads don't do. I feel if including the short description would lead to more initial conversation about it before the episode airs. Get people discussing and stuff.

I remember back at PSF 1.0, Rainberry made delicious episode threads that had all the info, even had color coordination based off who the main character was.  It was quite the spectacle.  Here, we're more lazy.  Anyone who wants can create a episode topic, yet not many do. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-09-12 12:38:08 »

God damnit. Again with the reusing old antagonists? AND THIS IS THE THIRD TIME!
They better have a catchy ass song this time. Their second one was significantly lacking the low brass oomph of their first one.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-09-12 12:39:21 »

Did Flim Flam appear more then once?  I don't remember that. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-09-12 12:42:41 »

They appeared in that kinda shitty episode with the Miracle Tonic with an even more shizz song. Lacked their oomph.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-09-12 12:45:00 »

They appeared in that kinda shitty episode with the Miracle Tonic with an even more shizz song. Lacked their oomph.

I don't remember that at all.  Why don't I remember that?  Huh.  I will go look it up later.  Thnx  <-----Shortened version of the word thanks that isn't really a shortening.  I removed the 'a' and added an 'x'.  I hate it when people shorten things just to do it, even if the other word is only like a letter longer. 
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-09-12 13:57:13 »

Sounds like it will be interesting.  I am pretty excited for it.
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Viva Las Pegasus" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024