PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Ai Artwork  >  Topic: Asian Woman Sneezing In A Crowded Street (F) 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Asian Woman Sneezing In A Crowded Street (F)  (Read 744 times)
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2024-02-18 17:48:31 »

Something about this seems despotic sorta.  I like it though. She seems isolated to the rest of the world, doing her own thing on her phone, sneezing to herself, but spreading the germs to others she tunes out.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2024-04-19 12:11:46 »

Very well done. Remember to cover your sneezes everyone! This lady is doing it all wrong, but is very true to life.  Too many people sneeze openly like this onto things other people touch.
flemishcap

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2024-04-22 12:14:37 »

I like the almost comic book style vibes I get from this one.  I like how cartoonishly distinct her sneeze zone is too.  That sneeze cloud is very dense and thick, and probably represents a germ dense sneeze.  I like it.
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2024-04-29 12:13:06 »

Pretty ugly looking sneeze, but in a good way.  Like telling us do not sneeze openly in a public space, or something like that.  Grotesque in a way.
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Ai Artwork  >  Topic: Asian Woman Sneezing In A Crowded Street (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024