PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "What Lies Beneath" 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "What Lies Beneath"  (Read 13936 times)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #90 on: 2018-09-23 13:23:08 »

I don't know about all of you, but I loved that episode!  I loved seeing the young's star in a GOOD episode like this!  The predicaments were fun and entertaining and I really felt it was a good episode.  I liked seeing Smolder have to be cute!  I liked seeing them face their fears and become closer to one another!  I didn't expect anything that happened really.  The synopsis had me truly worried but it was well worth the watch! 9/10!!!!
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #91 on: 2018-09-23 16:44:53 »

"What Lies Beneath" was a good episode with some good strengths and also some glaring, "I know whats going to happen."  Though the ending with Cozy was a very big surprise.  I haven't liked or trusted her character since the beginning just like Soda.  She reminds me Darla Dimple from the movie, "Cats Don't Dance." Overly cutesy and nice, but sinister and evil.  I don't trust her at all.  I haven't seen any of the spoiler content, but that ending cemented it.

The characters worked surprisingly well together and it was decently written.  Pacing was good.  The biggest problem was just sort of a underlying feeling of knowing nothing bad would never actually happen to these characters.  When there is no risk of anyone disappearing or getting hurt, it's sort of a... "who cares" kind of feeling.  I didn't find the beginning that interesting, but it got good when they were underground.  The twist with the tree controlling things... if it was in fact actually the tree... reminds me of how the Hist controls Argonian's in Tamriel.... scary.

8/10.  Solidly good episode.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "What Lies Beneath" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024