PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: new Shantae game boss demo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: new Shantae game boss demo  (Read 1346 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2019-09-05 21:57:17 »

Wanted to make a quick little topic about this. A 20 minute demo got released a few days ago on youtube, and someone made this video to show just the few minutes of the boss battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozlz4A42WI8

Something I really like about this boss is the animations the boss herself has. Plus she's a plant and attacks with plant minions that explode into leaves and possibly pollen. That's awesome :D She may be dangerous, but she's really cute when she attacks in various ways and when she lets her guard down the first time.

Shantae's sprite dances during the loading time at the beginning, and the sprite is pretty much the same as before. Her artwork with dialogue scenes has a more detailed look in a similar way that Pirate Curse had. Shantae is still really pretty to me.
Ynona

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2019-09-07 11:50:57 »

Oh look, it's Giga Mermaid 2.0! XD

I'm glad they went back to a Metroidvania style for this game.
While Half-Genie Hero was a good game it didn't really felt like a Shantae game.
A shame because it was supposed to be the pinnacle of the series but instead it gets shadowed by Pirate's Curse.

Hopefully this is going to be as good if not even better than Pirate's Curse! :D

Dame da ne. Dame yo, dame na no yo...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: new Shantae game boss demo « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024