PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F) 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F)  (Read 4226 times)
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: 2021-02-11 22:25:15 »

I know eventually people want to see every sneeze-related thing in this comic series.  So I figured I would share this episode where Twilight sniffles, nostrils flare, and she says the word SNEEZE.

Monetize Your Pets

Cute section indeed. :)  I like how she brings up and says sneezing.  Her sniffly nose is wonderful.
« Last Edit: 2021-02-11 22:53:07 by Graymist » Logged
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: 2021-02-11 22:52:21 »

Maybe we can all appreciate this sneeze from Cadence. :D

Cadance

Is this how you would have expected Cadence to sneeze?  I never expected we would see her sneeze, let alone before Lily and Moondancer.  I like how she build up at least a panel before she sneezes.  One could make the argument on panel two is when they initial tickle starts because of how her nose is scrunched and nostrils flare (or she could be disgusted by Shining's purchase).  Panel three she may have thought she beat the tickle only for it to come back in panel four.

Were you satisfied by her sneeze?  Share all your thoughts below!  I would love to go more in-depth with character sneezes(from the comic) in this topic.
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: 2021-02-12 13:47:10 »

Cadance

Is this how you would have expected Cadence to sneeze?  I never expected we would see her sneeze, let alone before Lily and Moondancer.  I like how she build up at least a panel before she sneezes.  One could make the argument on panel two is when they initial tickle starts because of how her nose is scrunched and nostrils flare (or she could be disgusted by Shining's purchase).  Panel three she may have thought she beat the tickle only for it to come back in panel four.

Were you satisfied by her sneeze?  Share all your thoughts below!  I would love to go more in-depth with character sneezes(from the comic) in this topic.

I think her sneeze was smooth and more feminine than some of the others we see.  It is the type of sneeze that would provide a slender spray column or sneeze cloud.  I do like how you described her build up and I would make the case the initial urge to sneeze started in panel 2!!! Lol!  It was really good and she recovered quite quickly though.  So she has long buildups and recovers fast based off the one and only sneeze we've seen.

If Cadence sneezes like this, I wonder if this trait was picked up by Flurry Heart? We've seen Flurry be quite sneezy.  So maybe her Mom is a sneezer too?
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #33 on: 2021-02-12 14:15:42 »

Of all the characters in the series, Cadance would be among my last to expect we'd see sneeze, especially considering how little we see her.  Overall, I think it fit her personality.  It seemed more reserved and feminine... yet when I say reserved, I don't mean explosive.  She still let it out and it still made her bend down to sneeze, so it was possibly strong for her.  It's just not the unrestrained explosive sneezes we see from Twilight or even Starlight to some degree.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #34 on: 2021-02-13 14:10:26 »

I am not sure what I think.  I like it!  I really do.   I'm not sure I've ever really had a head canon for her, so this fits fine.  It's a smooth clean sneeze, with a little bit of spray.  Surprised a little she didn't cover and instead spread her spit on the floor where her family will be stepping.  I do like you argument on when the sneeze first peaked in her nose!  I think that is excellent and I love looking back at comics and thinking the same thing.  This series has always been reliably good at giving us those moments we can see when the sneeze starts to produce itself!  I hope you ask more questions like this to showcase the many great sneezes out there!
« Last Edit: 2021-02-13 14:12:34 by Silverwing » Logged
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #35 on: 2021-05-07 16:49:16 »

Hired Help

We need to add this.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: 2021-05-07 17:29:38 »

Ooh, yes!  Hahaha.  I hope we haven't missed anything.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #37 on: 2021-05-07 18:07:54 »

We hit two milestones for AT&F and PSF today! 

This topic, All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F) topic hit 1,000 views today, May 7, 2021.  Just for a topic talking about sneezes within this series!  That's impressive!

It's sister and core topic, the "Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series" topic hit 80,000 views today, May 7, 2021.  It is the most viewed topic in the artwork thread and one of the most viewed topics on the whole forum.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #38 on: 2021-05-08 17:50:09 »

Awesome milestone!  Great work everyone.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #39 on: 2021-05-08 19:23:39 »

We've come so far.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: 2021-05-10 19:00:53 »

Cadance

It's a good one. I like how she keeps trying to talk despite the sneeze building in that panel. :D That's very nice.  A good sneeze.
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #41 on: 2021-06-16 18:20:04 »

You guys missed the sneeze by Twilight when she sneezing into Lawrence at the library.
« Last Edit: 2021-06-16 18:21:07 by Graymist » Logged
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #42 on: 2021-06-19 13:46:37 »

Lets link it here.  Strong multiple sneezes from dust from Twilight.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #43 on: 2021-07-01 18:01:59 »

That is by far one of the best sneezes and set ups in the series. The build up, her pre-sneeze face, the sneezes themselves and their strength.  It's all a bunch of good on top of a bunch of good.
« Last Edit: 2021-07-01 18:08:07 by Silverwing » Logged
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #44 on: 2021-07-12 22:12:47 »

I have a question.  How many sneezes have their been in this series so far this year?  Is it 2?  Am I missing some?  I am curious how many sneezes happen a year on average in this series.  Because in theory, if two happened within 6 months, we still might have two more sneezes for the second half of the year. :D  Wishful thinking.  <<<V>>>

As well, did anyone realize how close these (1) (2) two sneezes were released?  I think this might be the closest two sneezes we've ever had from this series. 

One came out May 6, and the other May 20.  Two in one month.  Only three episodes separated these sneezes from one another.  I don't think we've had a sneeze turn-around that fast in this series.  Usually it's several months before another sneezes.
« Last Edit: 2021-07-12 22:15:22 by FoxTail » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: All The Adorkable Twilight & Friends Sneezes (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024