PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Chains & Wounds *Remastered* (M) 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chains & Wounds *Remastered* (M)  (Read 1921 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: 2023-11-21 01:46:04 »

That is brutal right there!! :D

Yeah its kinda fun to show his sabers in action, I've drawn him threatening to use them, but never drawn him actually using them

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: 2023-12-20 01:21:27 »

The beast rears up and throws the ulvbear across the meadow!

So much ketchup everywhere, you think the ulvbear is alive or ded?
This is the last intense moment in the comic, gonna calm down the next page.

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #62 on: 2023-12-20 01:48:56 »

I think it's probably no longer living. ;D  Just so much ketchup. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #63 on: 2023-12-20 05:11:46 »

I think it's probably no longer living. ;D  Just so much ketchup.
Might be true

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #64 on: 2024-01-08 12:36:04 »

The ulvbear lands at the other side of the meadow and lays there motionless.
The bigger beast licks its muzzle clean of blood, then it turns its attention to the girl on the ground...

What will it do? Stay tuned!

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #65 on: 2024-01-25 23:44:01 »

The beast turns its head and looks at Aiyame, then it turns around so it can see her better.
Aiyame screams out in fear as the beast comes closer "N... NO! Stay away! Don't hurt me!" She cries.
The beast cocks its head to the side "Rrr?!"
Aiyame looks at it wondering what it'll do...

What will it do? Stay tuned!

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #66 on: 2024-01-27 00:18:17 »

I have caught up and you continue to do a nice job.  That ulvbear stood no chance.  She has no idea she is safe now.
« Last Edit: 2024-01-27 00:18:52 by Soda » Logged
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #67 on: 2024-01-27 02:21:39 »

I have caught up and you continue to do a nice job.  That ulvbear stood no chance.  She has no idea she is safe now.

Nope, Skyiler got lethal weapons; a reason why he doesn't use any other weapons, he don't need them. If he can't get close to use them, he'll just zap them.

I'll animate when he bites something to show the damage they can do. First to sink in are the sabers then the other teeth and lastly his biteforce finishes the job

in Aiyame's defense I'd be terrified seeing a much larger beast take out an ulvbear and then it turns and looks at her, like she's beast chow

FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #68 on: 2024-01-27 13:52:56 »

Nicely done.  I would be frightened as all hell having no idea what was happening too. ;D
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #69 on: 2024-01-30 12:28:08 »

Well done! It looks real good.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #70 on: 2024-02-13 00:43:13 »

The beast sat down where it stood and looked down at the girl on the ground
Aiyame sat up looking up at it, wondering why it isn't trying to eat her.
She also got a little better view of it, its being pretty dark so she can't see the colors very well but the size she blinked, it's at least 15 feet tall
It's hard to see any colors except for... those soul piercing deep red eyes

What will happen? Tune in next time!

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #71 on: 2024-02-13 00:50:26 »

I'd be frozen stiff wondering what the hell is going on right now. Lol! Nicely done. :D
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #72 on: 2024-02-13 00:50:53 »

Another nice page. :)
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #73 on: 2024-02-13 01:50:07 »

Good stuff.  Also credit on the background and lighting.  The grass, trees, and how they are outlined from the lightning is cool.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #74 on: 2024-02-13 01:55:47 »

Thank you beans! Your kind words encourages me to keep going!

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Chains & Wounds *Remastered* (M) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024