PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Starlight Glimmer Sneezes (EQG - F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Starlight Glimmer Sneezes (EQG - F)  (Read 1348 times)
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2019-02-26 21:41:13 »

One of the most fabulous pictures out there of Starlight sneezing!  I really like the pose and her outfit.  The colors are great!  Superb stuff luvs!
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2019-02-27 02:10:02 »

Agree with everyone: stellar pic, Silver. :))

I think I know why I don't feel like posting in artwork anymore. I can never come up with anything constructive to say. ^^'

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: 2019-02-27 14:52:47 »

I think I know why I don't feel like posting in artwork anymore. I can never come up with anything constructive to say. ^^'

Even if it's nothing construction, I can tell you that every artist loves to see a comment.  Even if it's just "thanks" or "nice."  It's always better than nothing. :)  Too many artists get discouraged when you have lurkers who say nothing.  Just consume it but never say anything.  They don't realize people do that and they just think no one likes their stuff and it discourages them from making more.  So ALWAYS, please, anyone who lurks and it reading this, say thanks or say something to an art piece you enjoy. :)  It really helps the artist out.

*Steps off my soap box*
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: 2019-02-27 15:16:17 »

^ The worst part is, I'm pretty sure I've said something like that before, and I completely forgot my own advice. Thank you for reminding me. :)
« Last Edit: 2019-02-27 15:17:10 by 1234 » Logged

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2019-02-27 15:24:49 »

Even if it's nothing construction, I can tell you that every artist loves to see a comment.  Even if it's just "thanks" or "nice."  It's always better than nothing. :)  Too many artists get discouraged when you have lurkers who say nothing.  Just consume it but never say anything.  They don't realize people do that and they just think no one likes their stuff and it discourages them from making more.  So ALWAYS, please, anyone who lurks and it reading this, say thanks or say something to an art piece you enjoy. :)  It really helps the artist out.

*Steps off my soap box*

And I totally agree with this statement.  It's true.  Every artist, writer, loves to hear something. :) 
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2019-02-28 16:10:37 »

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said.  It looks great!

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2019-03-06 22:17:00 »

This is marvelous to the highest degree!  REALLY well done!
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2019-03-11 20:30:42 »

This is beautiful!  I really like the clothing choices, though similar to the show, you made it look better.  I also like how you "fill out" the characters so they aren't all so awkwardly thin.  Great drawing and a great sneeze.  Nice coloring, Raine!
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: 2019-04-18 16:16:57 »

The quality is top level in this piece.
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Starlight Glimmer Sneezes (EQG - F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024