PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Swapping Spit Comic (F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Swapping Spit Comic (F)  (Read 883 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2016-05-19 08:28:59 »

Just something I have played with many times, but redrew with two random pones.  I like the idea and keep playing with and probably will continue to do so. 

Sneezy comic
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-05-19 08:54:16 »

Haha, I just saw it on Derpibooru. Which also brings the question, was it you that uploaded it: https://derpibooru.org/1157748. If not...

But ha, this is really funny actually. The expressions are great XD I love how his lips droop down after she sneezes on him. And really quite the appropriate reaction from both lol, with Henry being pretty squicked out. Poor them, they both have tears in their eyes at the end of it all. Btw, I really like their designs, they're pretty cute. Love that bow in the females hair, and just love her hair design in general.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-05-19 08:56:52 »

I can picture this animated!  I got exactly what you were trying to do in my head.  She sneezes, his lips cartoonishly droop, probably accompanied by a funny drooping noise.  It was really cute, and funny.  I also give props for using to completely made up designs because we have no association with these two.  They were just funny. :)  You also did a good job on their designs and colors.  All too many designs or horrendous when average people try to make a character.  You are no average person though. ;) 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-05-19 08:59:04 »

Thank you for the concern.  I did post that on Derps. 

Also thank you guys.  I am glad you like them both :)  I like the word "Squicked" used by LP.  Not sure what it means, but I made up a fun meaning in my head.  Yeah, they were both kinda weak sauce since they had tears at the end.  Henry just wanted a kiss (Tried to think of a very average name).  I like the idea of faces being touched or squished like this and a sneeze.  It always intrigues me. :) 
« Last Edit: 2016-05-19 08:59:18 by AnyPoneDrawn » Logged
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-05-19 09:03:43 »

I love how her eyes get all big and teary after she is done.  That moment of pause between the sneeze and talking is classic too. :)  Very cute couple here. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-05-19 09:25:01 »

Alright, just wanted to be sure.

Ah, well, squicked is a TvTrope. It usually is used to describe something icky or gross. So I use it as a verb. Face squishing is a thing people like during sneezing it seems, I know Rainy did something similar with a Lyra comic he did. It does make for cute faces.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-05-19 10:49:18 »

This is lovely!  Oh my!  What a cute comic and funny scenario!  Poor Henry!  Henry just wanted a kiss, is that too much to ask for? 

Based on the set up though, it seems they were both gonna have kissy kissy play time.  He had his hooves in a very lovey spot for some endearing kisses, and based on her reaction, she wanted to kiss too.  It just snuck up on her. 

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-05-19 11:38:39 »

APD, this is awesome.  I love it when you do comics! 
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-05-19 12:08:39 »

That was so f%#$ing cute. ;D

Poor Henry.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-05-19 14:06:30 »

And it's so something that could happen.  The perils of a sneeze (or any body function or noise, really ) during an intimate moment. An understanding partner will take it in stride (no Pony pun intended).

Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-05-19 19:06:03 »

RIP Henry

Sneezeblocked

I bet they were dating too.
That's a cute character btw! Her giant bow is adorbs!

THIS is an adorbs pic!

SNEE
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-05-19 20:54:19 »

They come off as young to me.  But they are both very cute in design.  They are probably in the early phases of dating maybe? ;)  It's a cute little comic here and very nicely drawn, with bright, happy colors. The expressions won me over too.  Poor Henry.  If he is going to stay with her, he might have to get used to that. 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-05-19 20:56:07 »

I just noticed the snot string in panel two, then it breaks apart in panel three!  I love little details like that, and how the spray on poor Henry actually moved down his face between the two panels.  Nice generic pone designs.  The bow is pretty cool, and giving you props for not following the norm of making a female pone pink, just because she is female.  You even gave her dark blue areas. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-05-20 03:08:50 »

This is a win.  Just start stamping WIN all over this pic.  :)  Very cute. 
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-05-20 03:36:57 »

I just noticed the snot string in panel two, then it breaks apart in panel three!  I love little details like that, and how the spray on poor Henry actually moved down his face between the two panels.  Nice generic pone designs.  The bow is pretty cool, and giving you props for not following the norm of making a female pone pink, just because she is female.  You even gave her dark blue areas.

I loved that too! :D  I love it when there are minor details like that. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Swapping Spit Comic (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024