PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Hi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 962 times)
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2023-09-04 00:01:44 »

Sinking again, huh?  :-\ Maybe put that social welfare state healthcare of yours to work to help you?  It's supposedly "great" or so European's say it is.  Talk to a health provider if you're sinking to those lows.  Hopefully they can provide meaningful help to you.   <3
« Last Edit: 2023-09-04 00:02:00 by Wolfwood » Logged
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2023-09-04 00:50:35 »

Sinking again, huh?  :-\ Maybe put that social welfare state healthcare of yours to work to help you?  It's supposedly "great" or so European's say it is.  Talk to a health provider if you're sinking to those lows.  Hopefully they can provide meaningful help to you.   <3

I got professional help, on meds.

But even with all that, without friends it won't help any, just keeps me from going too low. But even if I'm this low, I'd never off myself, but the thought has been there.

But I keep to myself, then people don't have to see it, just do my thing, stay in my corner and post stuff

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2023-09-04 01:26:20 »

But I keep to myself, then people don't have to see it, just do my thing, stay in my corner and post stuff

keep getting help.  You'll get through this.  But don't stay in your corner too much.  No one will know otherwise.  Especially online.  There are no ways for us to know unless you tell us.  I might have to do welfare email checks on you.

We're here for you, obviously, which is why people are trying to help in the way they can. :)

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2023-09-04 01:33:41 »

I'm glad you got some pro help.  :)  That puts me at ease a little bit.  I was real worried for a bit, which is why I brought the convo here. 
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2023-09-04 14:40:25 »

Keep staying strong.  We're here for you.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: 2023-09-05 00:32:22 »

Things have been rough, just hard to get back on my feet, it was a very big fall

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Hi « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024