PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: What Kind of Car do You Own? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Kind of Car do You Own?  (Read 38028 times)
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #135 on: 2016-08-30 13:24:06 »

The Geo Storm, if I remember correctly, was actually made by Isuzu.  Yeah, bet you all forgot about them as a car company!

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #136 on: 2016-08-30 13:24:40 »

I didn't. :P

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #137 on: 2016-08-30 13:26:31 »

It is a forgettable company, though they produced some decent SUV's in the nineties and still produce heavy duty trucks for stuff.  Suzuki will be forgotten like them and eventually Mitsubishi if things don't turn around for them. 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #138 on: 2016-08-30 18:44:25 »

Hahaha!  You guys are ridiculous. 

I was thinking of an Acura and Volvo going in, but didn't want to spend that kind of money and nothing used looked that good.  Plus to my surprise, the Acura wasn't all that great inside compared to other cars I checked.  I went to the big three, Chevy, Ford, Dodge, then looked at Jeeps and checked out Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, etc.  I even looked at Mercedes for no real reason other then to kick tires and them to give me dirty looks.  I then wallowed on over to Hyundai and Kia. 

The Kia dealer has this near luxury sedan called the Cadenza.  It was a dumb name for a car that no one even knows exists, but it was really nice inside.  Problem... I couldn't see spending $35k for a Kia.  Which is probably why the new brand Genesis is coming so it won't say Hyundai or Kia anywhere.  I also looked at the Optima... but then I felt too commoner (I'm a horrible person).  I wanted something not everyone has.

So then I looked at some sporty cars like the new Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger.  My fav was the Challenger, it had the best interior in my opinion.  But then practicality go to me... so I looked at some bigger stuff while on the lot.  For the heck of it I looked at a Buick Regal GS (the sports variety).  It was a really nice sedan, and a lot of luxury for the dollar, but it was over $30k and I wanted to not spend that much... unless I REALLY liked it.  I liked it, but not enough, and yeah, old man stigma still.

Then I was looking at Lexus, which I quickly realized was too much money for an ugly grille and a modified Toyota.

So then I sat and cried as I ate lunch, then continued on my way.  (Note this isn't really in exact order or anything, I am just writing it in a funny way, but it is all true).

Then girlfriend says she liked the Jeep Cherokee and the little one (Renegade) and I'm like, okay.  Lets go check it out, and we do.  The Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealer had some exceptional deals.  I did like the Cherokee for an SUV, but the Renegade was too quirky small for my tastes.  I still like a sporty sedan, but the Cherokee is my top SUV at the moment.  More so then the similar Ford and Chevy's I looked at, which there weren't any that came close.  I did try the Subaru Forester but... so bland and like everyone else.  Plus inside wasn't all that great. 

Back to the cars.... I looked for a wagon, but no.  I liked the Charger, but I don't want it.  I looked at the Malibu and overly floaty Impala.  Ehhh.  The Cruze was a nice small car with good MPG, I liked that, but eh.  Ford Fusion was nice.  I enjoyed it, but the design has been around since like, 2012, it's starting to look dated in my mind.  The Escape was a nice small SUV.  I liked the Edge even more.  I really liked Chrysler's 200.  It had the best interior of all the cars in it's class, but the back seat seemed a tad smaller then the Fusion, even though I never use it.  But it is on my list, especially with the bigger engine.  I forgot about the Camry, liked the Accord a lot, but it is so common.  I really liked the Mazda6, but so gutless. 

Did I learn anything, YES.  Did I get anywhere?  No.  I am driving a loaner car for now.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #139 on: 2016-08-30 22:43:34 »

Sounds like if you are a car enthusiast, you had a car orgy today. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #140 on: 2016-08-31 13:40:41 »

Sounds like a ton of exploring there, Grape. 

This is really cool.

World's biggest Volkswagen Bug!
« Last Edit: 2017-01-20 22:52:51 by Death Blossom » Logged
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #141 on: 2016-08-31 14:03:45 »

Oh my, we're stretching pages again haha

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #142 on: 2016-09-01 01:42:54 »

That is one big Bug. :O
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #143 on: 2017-01-20 18:18:59 »

Starting to wonder if an automobile topic would interest anyone?

Ford revealed their new 2018 Ford Mustang Convertible.  That is a sexy looking machine.

Thoughts on an auto topic or the Mustang or any cars?
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #144 on: 2017-01-20 21:15:11 »

I'm thinking it is nice, but I want to see it in person.  I worry about some of the line and creases, being too busy.  Especially around the headlights and running lights, with that possibly unneeded slit that runs beneath the running lights into nothing?  Is there no air vent there?  If not, that is pointless and unneeded.  Also need to see how the crease along the door slopes to the back.  It might counterbalance the nice haunch on the rear quarter panel. 
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #145 on: 2017-01-20 22:50:10 »

DO you guys have names for your cars?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #146 on: 2017-01-20 22:50:34 »

No.
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #147 on: 2017-01-20 22:51:03 »

Not at all.  The only people I know who name cars are females.  (not that it is a gender thing)

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #148 on: 2017-01-20 22:52:05 »

I named mine. XD

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #149 on: 2017-01-20 22:53:06 »

The broken page was bothering me. Fixed it.

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: What Kind of Car do You Own? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024