PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Ai Artwork  >  Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art  (Read 13571 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #150 on: 2022-12-05 00:02:30 »

@Rainberry Very nicely done!  I'm happy you gave it a try and to such a good outcome!

@Grapefoot Those elf girls are great and HOT DANG, that butt shot of the one is HOTT.  Lol!  Also the dragons is a very cool idea.  Interesting you gave it so much freedom and it's fun to see how they turned out.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #151 on: 2022-12-16 13:50:59 »

I have to agree, nice work on your first attempts there Raine!  Much better then I could probably do, lol.
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #152 on: 2022-12-18 21:27:31 »

I have been testing the base form of PurpleSmart Ai, the precursor to it known as Stable Diffusion.  You can test it here all yourself for free.

https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion

Some of the work by others have been incredible.  I will share their work below to get you an idea.  These in particular are by baron_von_gotta.  They are running the program from their computer.  I want to give them plenty of credit here.  They got some amazing results.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #153 on: 2022-12-18 21:27:47 »

Part 2.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #154 on: 2022-12-18 21:49:09 »

Now I am no match to their work and having the system on your computer, but using the same system as them, I aimed for some realism for a change.  But still no match.

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #155 on: 2023-02-18 22:32:11 »

Yeah, people are making incredible stuff very fast now.  Traditional artists can't keep up to what these people who are using Ai's are doing.

I found this person who has already dozens of pieces of anime girls sneezing despite only creating their account on Feb 6.  FTS Sneeze
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #156 on: 2023-02-18 22:57:55 »

It's definitely going to create a rift between traditional artists, and people who use an AI to do everything.  I can see the lines being drawn and it's happening so fast.  Traditional artists will feel slighted seeing these art AI's being made so fast and with little effort, while the AI creators will feel they deserve to be called 'artists' as they take money quickly from traditional artists.  They will be able to create so much faster and take paying customers.  Even easier for them, if there is something their customer doesn't like, they can alter their prompt and give them a quick fix in a matter of seconds.

The average public will be split with many saying you can't call AI creators artists and others saying AI creators are artists.  Some people won't care or notice a difference and just consume it all no matter what. 
« Last Edit: 2023-02-18 22:58:49 by Silverwing » Logged
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #157 on: 2023-02-19 00:03:31 »

It's definitely going to create a rift between traditional artists, and people who use an AI to do everything.  I can see the lines being drawn and it's happening so fast.  Traditional artists will feel slighted seeing these art AI's being made so fast and with little effort, while the AI creators will feel they deserve to be called 'artists' as they take money quickly from traditional artists.  They will be able to create so much faster and take paying customers.  Even easier for them, if there is something their customer doesn't like, they can alter their prompt and give them a quick fix in a matter of seconds.

The average public will be split with many saying you can't call AI creators artists and others saying AI creators are artists.  Some people won't care or notice a difference and just consume it all no matter what.

That is already happening to some degree in the writing world.  AI creators want to be called writers when they really just type in a few things to an AI and it does the rest of the work.  Sure there is some editing, but come on.  They didn't even come up with the original idea!

Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #158 on: 2023-02-19 20:17:32 »

It's amazing how well some of these ai generations are.  I don't consider them artists who make them personally, but there is some skill if they edit them.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #159 on: 2023-05-24 13:07:24 »

If you look at the ai here, compared to the very first AI art topic made on PSF back in 2020, the jump in technology is huge.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #160 on: 2023-05-25 23:47:15 »

It's massive and it's only going to keep improving.  :-\
« Last Edit: 2023-05-25 23:47:22 by Silverwing » Logged
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #161 on: 2023-05-26 09:54:21 »

With digital or traditional or ai art, tools are used. Ai art is not going to go away, but traditional and digital artists are not going away either if they choose to keep doing what they love doing.

Ai writing is in a similar boat to me. It exists and will not go away XD It will also improve what it is capable of writing.
I use to be HORRIFIED at the existence of ai writing tools, but the longer I've thought about things, the more accepting I am with it. I myself can't write like I use to. The time and energy it takes to write something original is hard work. That is why I appreciate whenever a person posts a new sneeze story that they wrote themselves =) Even if a story doesn't have flow or is hard to read compared to other stories, a person who took time to write something new matters to me.

I value an original story WAY more than any ai writing story, but I am not going to automatically get turned off by them. It is honestly funny/fun to me seeing the differences between an original story and what an ai story is. It is easy to tell when an ai story has a basic short prompt given to it and when an ai story has a more detailed prompt given to it.

It also is hilarious to me that art is still way more popular than writing will ever be XD doesn't matter if a story is written by ai or written by a real person, art has a huge advantage of being immediately seen within a few seconds compared to the time it takes to read a story.

Me personally I value traditional pencil sketches, digital art, and other types of art more than ai art, but I am also am not just going to ignore or deny what a person using ai can make.

With the health care job I have I see a lot of hurt or injured or disabled people in hospitals. Disabled people that lost the use of their dominant hand and can't move fingers without constantly shaking, ai art gives these disabled people a way to still create what they imagine in their heads.

No matter what happens in the future I am still going to comment on what I love :D No matter if the artwork is drawn by hand, using digital art, a model, or an ai art tool.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #162 on: 2023-05-27 00:05:29 »

Art can be consumed fast.  Many don't have patience for reading.  It's a shame many don't appreciate drawn art enough.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #163 on: 2023-05-28 13:51:23 »

People who detail the majority of the work the AI does get better results.

Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #164 on: 2023-05-28 14:08:09 »

Throwing my hat into the ring at trying some more prompts.  I based it off some posted earlier. Here is what I did for my results.

Spoiler (hover to show)
NAME OF pony, full body, sneezing spit, explosion of spit, spray mist, sneezing into hooves, snot mess, cute, blushing, tickly nose, eyes closed, vibrant colors, feral, high detail, 4K, solo, safe, trending on artstation
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Ai Artwork  >  Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024