PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Mortal kombat 11 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mortal kombat 11  (Read 2578 times)
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2019-04-10 08:40:54 »

Mortal kombat 11 this game is trash this game looks like a ps2 game remastered for ps3 the gameplay terrible one of the worst fighting games I've ever seen and they have the nerve to have a deluxe edition when the game doesn't look finished fighting games shouldent have dlc there's so much better games to buy then this milked franchise the dreams early access comes out days gone looks good cuphead is coming to switch finally imao
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-10 18:16:03 »

Seems like you don't like this game.

May I also say, it would help if you use some simply punctuation like capitals and periods with sentences.  It's a bit hard understanding what you are saying. :) 
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2019-04-10 19:22:08 »

No I haven't played it but this just from what I've seen I want it to be good but it's gonna be terrible from what I've seen
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2019-04-11 14:19:17 »

I'd wait till you play something before you spout negatives about it. 
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2019-04-11 15:30:50 »

How can I play it when it's not out yet I'm just complaining from what I've seen and looks bad maybe I'll change my mind when I like it if they change almost everything in a week but that's very unlikely
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2019-04-12 18:43:08 »

I can't pretend to say I know anything about this game.

I have played classic versions of Mortal Kombat but nothing in the 2000s.  I will at least link to it's website for a fair shake in this topic.  It is being made by the same WB Game Studio that made huge hits such as the games Injustice 2 and some of the Batman Arkham games.  The previous Mortal Kombat game this studio made was in 2011 and it got really high praise from 9/10s to 8/10 scores.

So it seems like they are a comeptitent studio.  Most of their finished games are ranked extremely well.

Webpage

Wikipedia page.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Depressed edge lord

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2019-04-20 05:16:55 »

Okey only the hot girl characters show to much skin but it's okey for the hot guys what and okey if there ugly or fat there going to show more skin this game has full sjw 2019 where you can't hot girls in video games without peaple being angry this is really only gonna get worse so many great studios have fallen to this naughty dog and sony santa Monica being the two worst cases I'm done mortal komba 11 has now went full sjw
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2019-04-20 09:41:37 »

I'm gonna reiterate what APD said. Try using punctuation in your posts. It's kinda hard to understand what you're saying.
« Last Edit: 2019-04-20 09:42:14 by 1234 » Logged

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Mortal kombat 11 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024