PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Ahri (Post-sneeze, Messy, Female, Non-Pony) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ahri (Post-sneeze, Messy, Female, Non-Pony)  (Read 613 times)
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« on: 2016-08-24 19:59:59 »

I remember a while back I got suggested to do something with Ahri from League of Legends. The idea was of her sneezing because she accidentally tickled herself with one of her tails. And although I like the sound of that, I could not for the life of me get the pose right for that to happen, so I just did post-sneeze and had her use her tail for the mess.

And up at the top left you can see the Team's support being...supportive....I guess.

Here it is!

SNEE
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-08-24 20:09:24 »

Aw cute! But that tail looks really close to her nose. Just a liiiiiiiiiitle closer. She has an interesting design, with the multiple tail thing good on.

I love the cute red nose and messy mess of her after sneeze. Very nice. I also love that small person in the corner. So smol and adorable haha. Very nice Miggs.

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-08-24 22:55:45 »

I do like her round, soft, and flowing design.  She looks nice, and I of course love your mess. :)  Nice fluffy tail that needs to be hugged! 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-08-24 23:02:00 »

She looks good.  I really like how you are progressing with human-ish drawings too.  You are getting really good and smooth with the female shape.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-08-25 00:28:47 »

Awwwww. :D  She's so soft looking, I love it. 

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-08-25 10:55:44 »

Heh.  The post count was and the view count was 20. ;)

This is really nice, Miggerybiggerydo.  I really like that tail and how close it was... I wonder if it, IT triggered this loveliness. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-08-25 10:59:59 »

I love that mess. :)  You can tell after this sneeze, it was a good one.  Not too big, but messy. :D  I really like how it tells a prior story. 

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-08-25 17:51:58 »

She's kinda hot for a ... ya know ... whatever she is.  I like her sleeve things too, and her ears and tail.  She looks really pretty. 

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-08-25 23:13:56 »

Das cute, S4.  FMP!! FMP!! Nice design.  Can I say better then the actual games? 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-08-26 11:24:24 »

I didn't see this topic!  Nice drawing, FMP. :D 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-08-26 23:28:39 »

She looks really good. :)  Like seeing you post art, you've been doing a lot recently. :)  Major props for that. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-08-27 06:19:14 »

I feel like maybe he's trying to compensate for what he foresees a lack of drawing once he's in college? But it is nice seeing a lot of art from Miggsy :)

Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-08-27 12:25:41 »

Kinda. I'm worried I might not be able to draw as much later on, so I've been drawing in the time that I can to make up for it.

SNEE
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-08-27 12:30:57 »

Dis gud.  Keep it up. 
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-08-29 00:05:01 »

Honestly I love this *blushes* the long big tail is awesome and it's a clever idea to have her use it in that way. I didn't think of that but it would definitely work better than her using her own hand XD it'd make her fur a little bit sticky I'd imagine.

The supporting character has an awesome face expression but I don't think it'd be very comforting. It's like..

"Hey! I got cha' tissues! Ya know you need 'em."
"...*sniffles but fails to capture/suck in the escaped snot so it's still visibly there like in this drawing* Dat Lamb should've never fought me in her condition. Dnow look at me. My own tail betrayed me. I must've ran t...t-t...too faa...fast and my tail swipped at i...ihh...itchy nose." *now uses her tail to clean up before another sneeze breaks out of her control.*

Seriously, thank you so much for drawing this sketch! :D I love how you drew her in your own art style but kept her traits like those tails but also her sharp looking outfit design.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Ahri (Post-sneeze, Messy, Female, Non-Pony) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024