PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 5768 times)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: 2019-06-03 01:23:07 »

Okay, yeah, you're not a bot. But you're definitely not pleasant either.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
erf3
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2019-06-03 03:20:34 »

Okay, yeah, you're not a bot. But you're definitely not pleasant either.

and now what you have to do with me ? personally ? huh? OR - OR what i have to do with you or anyone else ?

huh? what we have to do ? and who am i ? and who are you ? personally i dont care for anyone else beside mother ( or authority or Srila Prabhupada )

and im not very important person or authority or mother. so what you have to do with me ? what you have to do with me ? that you are so much after me ?

and my duty is now done. and now its your business or option to do ( next ) or accept this Practical explanation or not.

but from both sides neither you have to do anything with me nor i have to do anything with you. you mind your damn business and i will go on with my duty. ( finished )
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2019-06-03 10:12:34 »

Do you like any sneezing characters or any show? If you do not, I am honestly confused why you created an account.

You pay close attention to what people say.
erf3
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2019-06-03 10:37:26 »

Do you like any sneezing characters or any show? If you do not, I am honestly confused why you created an account.

You pay close attention to what people say.

yes i do like it but i also do not understand it or am confused that why are you bothering with that here in this lounge or off-topic section ?

are you intended on the policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* with the combination of *might is right* on me ?

are you intended to apply those on me ? and yes i do like them but you have no rights to check me in this off-topic section. do you understand that ?
« Last Edit: 2019-06-03 10:37:51 by erf3 » Logged
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2019-06-03 10:54:34 »

No. I do not intend on applying those on you.

You are new here, and I wanted to ask you a question. I am sorry if I offended you.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: 2019-06-03 14:20:09 »

Wow, you're pretty rude.  You've verbally attacked every single person who commented on what you've said, even people who were kind to you.

You certainly don't want people to be interested in what you say. 
« Last Edit: 2019-06-03 14:20:37 by Silverwing » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2019-06-03 14:29:46 »

This person called Soda a "blind sheep" and a "fraud."

They called Masterxtreme a "dull brain."

I am a "rascal fraud."

APD is apparently a proclaimer.  They went on to say that, "for you are the joke and farce in the first place."

They told Darrin to pretty much suck a dick.

They told off Mysteryserpent that he is "brainwashed."

Sounds like a real pleasant person who has broken enough rules already to ban.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2019-06-03 14:32:29 »

I read what you posted.  But what point are you trying to make?   
« Last Edit: 2019-06-03 14:33:03 by Rainberry » Logged

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: 2019-06-03 15:11:01 »

To put it bluntly, this isn't worth trying to understand, Raine.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: 2019-06-03 15:19:11 »

Hey you rude uncouth, spoon licker!

Don't be calling my friends things.  You don't know them!  You claim we don't know you, but then you turn around and start making accusations against my friends here.  If you want to cause problems, you've certainly started the right way, but if you want to have a civil conversation, then you can start that again now.  If you continue to name call and disgrace my friends here, I will happily do it right back to you.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #25 on: 2019-06-03 15:36:09 »

Erf3 mentions that their authority and guide is spiritual leader Srila Prabhupada.  If you look up their name, you find out who they are. 

Srila Prabhupada established the International Society for Krishna Consciousness ("Hare Krishna Movement"). He travelled around the world fourteen times, established more than 100 temples of Krishna and initiated more than 10000 disciples into Krishna consciousness.

Everything Srila Prabhupada preached is the exact opposite of how you are treating everyone else.  So obviously you have a lot to learn, Erf3.
« Last Edit: 2019-06-03 15:36:22 by Darrin » Logged

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2019-06-03 19:08:02 »

Clearly no matter we will say this person will take low blows.  That's the perfect way to get people on your side and respect you back.

They feel if they nit pick everything down to the finest pieces they will therefore sound smart and destroy whatever we say when in reality all they did was destroy their own case. 
« Last Edit: 2019-06-03 19:09:43 by MasterXtreme » Logged
aaaveni
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #27 on: 2019-06-04 09:41:42 »

Wow, you're pretty rude.  You've verbally attacked every single person who commented on what you've said, even people who were kind to you.

You certainly don't want people to be interested in what you say.

and can you point it out that here and here is such person who is kind to me ? can you do that ?

and this Practical explanation is spotless and who can give there greater or better commentary as an child ? huh? who can do it ? and which intelligent person will take the words of random childrens ? who are trying to minimize the value of mother and telling us that they know or are more than mother ( or authority )

and i know that im nothing of the sort in this entire thread but at the same time im not that fool also who will listen to the words of those who are trying to minimize the value of this practical explanation by calling it hindu, bindu.

and where i have written such things in this Practical explanation ? why are you creating factions ? why ? it is meant for everyone and anyone who is human being.

and 2 + 2 is 4 everywhere similarly everywhere people forget everything which they done or think in there `1 minute, hour, day, week, month, year or whole life.

and similarly everywhere people dont see there fathers before there births. and everyone is getting kicks like an football from 1 nation to another and changing the dresses or bodies and forgetting everything like an last nights dream.

now who is going to be more than mother ( or authority ) and i dont take words of any random child at all. for i know that only person of knowledge is mother ( or recognzied agent of Lord Krishna )

aaaveni
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2019-06-04 09:45:02 »

This person called Soda a "blind sheep" and a "fraud."

They called Masterxtreme a "dull brain."

I am a "rascal fraud."

APD is apparently a proclaimer.  They went on to say that, "for you are the joke and farce in the first place."

They told Darrin to pretty much suck a dick.

They told off Mysteryserpent that he is "brainwashed."

Sounds like a real pleasant person who has broken enough rules already to ban.

and yes all are rascals ( all of you ) for all of you are childrens but still boasting nonsense like you are something more than mother ( or authority )

and i must call child a child. and what is the damn wrong on my part ? if i say that it is our mother ( or authority ) who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

how am i wrong and your vox populi ( or the majority of asses ) or random childrens is more right in the first place ?

and you are all useless nonsense in the first place. ( all of you ) who are trying to minimize the value of mother.
aaaveni
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: 2019-06-04 09:49:09 »

Clearly no matter we will say this person will take low blows.  That's the perfect way to get people on your side and respect you back.

They feel if they nit pick everything down to the finest pieces they will therefore sound smart and destroy whatever we say when in reality all they did was destroy their own case.

nah nah i dont care for anyone else so called respect or honor, i never wanted that. and it is the damn fact that you are all are trying to minimize the value of this Practical explanation by giving it name of hindu-binduism.

so it is the policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* for you cannot point out any fault or anything that here and here is anything hindu bindu in this Practical explanation.

and what is the reality ? that i dont have to learn from the damn random childrens like you ( keep it and fit it into your fat brain )

for that i have got my authority ( or mother ) who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

but still ( just see the fun ) that you are too smart or wise or something more than mother or authority and is going to lead me to our Krishna or father.

( wahaa ) farce is indeed amazing.
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024