PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Dear Jerk 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dear Jerk  (Read 43983 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #210 on: 2018-05-12 09:40:37 »

ho boy. *sighs* There's a lot I want to say with this. I haven't been able to log onto sneezefurs in a few weeks because of an error that prevents me from logging on, but when the error is fixed I'll say a comment there.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #211 on: 2018-05-12 11:18:01 »

Oh geez.... here we go.

I will say if you look at certain places though the amount of sneeze content is astronomical (PSF has tons) but even our artists and writers have slowed down a lot.  What was once new, wears.  But we still have a steady flow luckily.

It always makes me laugh that so many of them don't even acknowledge or realize PSF is is around doing our own thing.  I am glad we aren't involved in their drama.
« Last Edit: 2018-05-12 11:22:59 by Silverwing » Logged
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #212 on: 2018-05-12 20:22:45 »

Gonna use this topic for what it was meant for......ahem.

"Dear bitch co-worker,

First off, I have known for quite a while you were a pathetic excuse for an employee. But this here takes the cake. When you are scheduled to be counting inventory in a 7-Eleven with me, then you are supposed to come to that store and fucking stay there until the inventory is complete. Having you there for barely an hour and then leaving without a trace is completely unacceptable. And then to to have some other lady I don't even know just come in and drop off your counting machine right the hell out of nowhere? Who the hell do you think you are? What is wrong in your head that makes you think doing something like that without even telling me is okay? I don't care what your reasoning is. You are scum. You are worthless. You should not be employed ANYWHERE until you realize that when you are scheduled to work YOU HAVE TO WORK!!! THERE IS NO JUST LEAVING WITHOUT TELLING YOUR BOSS WHERE YOU ARE GOING OR WHY YOU LEFT!!!!! THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BY ANY DEFINITION! BECAUSE GUESS WHAT HAPPENS!!!! THEN THE COUNT JUST GOES ON FOR LONGER AND THE BOSSES GET ON MY ASS BECAUSE IT WENT ON FOR TOO LONG!!! SO THANK YOU FOR BEING THE MOST PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN EMPLOYEE THIS COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN!!!!

Signed, a pissed off co-worker

PS.

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL EMPLOYED WITH US?!??!!??!?!

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #213 on: 2018-05-12 20:24:38 »

Busy day for this topic. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #214 on: 2018-05-12 20:24:45 »

First time someone used this thread for what it was meant for. After 15 pages. XD

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #215 on: 2018-05-12 20:26:05 »

sorry but.....this bitch has been on my mind for a while

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #216 on: 2018-05-12 20:26:19 »

No need to apologize.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #217 on: 2018-05-12 20:26:37 »

Don't apologize.  Geez. ::)

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #218 on: 2018-05-12 20:39:15 »

Makes you wonder how those people are employed still.  They are often the ones who get the promotion to be management too.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #219 on: 2018-05-13 11:29:41 »

Hey, furry artist here. Sorry to open this back up but FS has crossed a line. Let me elaborate: https://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=3728.0

I don't get why so many people who hate it there, continue to stay there and share their content there.  Why support them that way?  Leave. I'd have been gone a long time ago.

ppl16

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #220 on: 2018-05-23 12:06:36 »

Hey, furry artist here. Sorry to open this back up but FS has crossed a line. Let me elaborate: https://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=3728.0

I don't get why so many people who hate it there, continue to stay there and share their content there.  Why support them that way?  Leave. I'd have been gone a long time ago.

Well, because other than the owner, I like the people there just as much as here.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #221 on: 2018-05-23 15:05:57 »

^ That's a good enough reason.

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Dear Jerk « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024