PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Does every question in movies and shows need answers? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does every question in movies and shows need answers?  (Read 814 times)
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2023-02-26 09:19:37 »

Anyone think that every unanswered questions in movies and shows need answers especially if we want to know what happened to the side characters during the main story on how they survived from the villain?
« Last Edit: 2023-02-26 21:37:48 by DEEcat98 » Logged
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2023-02-26 14:56:21 »

No they don't all need answers.  :P
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2023-02-27 11:31:45 »

Why don't you think all unanswered questions in movies and shows need answers?
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2023-02-27 16:16:24 »

Because then you wouldn't have sequels and other episodes.  Not everything is naturally known to begin with. Mystery is needed.  Unknowns are needed. 
electricferret
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2023-02-28 12:52:45 »

Clearly no. Soda is correct, and also there is a place for mystery and imagination.
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2023-02-28 14:58:06 »

Clearly no. Soda is correct, and also there is a place for mystery and imagination.

Well, there is one reason why I am asking this.

The only hope we have for more are if they make more movies, which is highly likely.

What are you meaning about with that latter sentence? ???

I did at first thought one of you was talking about more Mitchells vs. The Machines stuff happening, due to this I said.

The movie was great, but it doesn’t really lend itself to a sequel.

Well didn’t the movie had opened questions? I mean, we never found out what happened to Mark Bowman after the Mitchells saved the world so why not they later show us Mark’s fate, and also this.
The SPA movie, The Mitchells vs. The Machines had side characters who are the Poseys (the Mitchells' neighbors) and Katie's friends from Katie's College, but they only had very small roles in the movie such as how we didn't see their perspective subplots of them during the machine apocalypse. (aside from the Poseys being seen captured and Jade getting captured in a video message she sent to Katie in one scene of the movie)

I kinda want them to have larger roles especially to know more about Katie's friends since they only had very few seconds of screen time in the movie, and I also want to know how their experiences through the machine apocalypse went just as a little set up to their character developments.

Does anyone who have seen The Mitchells vs. The Machines think that?

Don't you get what I mean?

Though, I did bring this up again because of my investment in seeing Sony Animation giving us more Mitchells content.

Well, I think it’s best if we just wait and see on a new Hotel Transylvania movie happening, which might take a long time. (unless I’m wrong)

Though for me, I’m right now more interested in seeing Sony do more Mitchells vs. The Machines content. However though, Sony has been pretty silent on if more Mitchells content is happening as they stopped insanely talking about official Mitchells stuff since the middle of last year (after it lost to Encanto at the Oscars), even the creators behind TMvTM haven’t discussed more Mitchells content potentially happening nowadays.
« Last Edit: 2023-02-28 14:59:26 by DEEcat98 » Logged
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2023-02-28 16:47:16 »

Literally all these questions should just be in one topic called, "DEE's Questions."  They are all tied to MvM.   ::)
DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2023-03-01 16:03:23 »

Literally all these questions should just be in one topic called, "DEE's Questions."  They are all tied to MvM.   ::)

But I'm just saying that to anyone who has seen The Mitchells vs. The Machines think that the movie should get more content for reasons such as letting us know more about the Poseys and Katie's friends, especially to find out what happened to them during the machine apocalypse, I mean doesn't anyone who has seen the movie think so?
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2023-03-01 16:18:29 »

^ I don't think anyone has seen the movie except you.  No one ever responds about the movie which leads me to believe no one has seen it.
electricferret
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2023-03-04 01:35:10 »

anyone who has seen The Mitchells vs. The Machines think that the movie should get more content

Fans of something want more of that thing - news at 11!
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2023-03-26 11:06:54 »

^ I don't think anyone has seen the movie except you.

I've seen it, and it was an amusing diversion... but seriously.  C'mon now. There are other, better movies.

If all the questions were answered for us, succinctly and in a neat red bow, we wouldn't have the fun of Fanon or Riddles for the Ages. I can't tell you how many songs were ruined for me when I went online and learned the real lyrics. The wrong words I sang at the top of my lungs for years were so much funnier, dammit!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Does every question in movies and shows need answers? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024