PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Watching A Stellar Flare Erupt (Messy-F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Watching A Stellar Flare Erupt (Messy-F)  (Read 1645 times)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2018-05-15 21:25:43 »

*Stretches arms out.*

It's been awhile.  It's been a long while.  Fair warning, this image is NOT for the faint of heart.  It is NOT for someone who doesn't like messy sneezes. 

With that aside... have you ever seen a solar flare? Now what about a Stellar Flare?  No?  Well let me tell you what, for everything a solar flare it, multiply that by a hundred and you get a Stellar Flare! I really recommend throwing this pic up to a dark background and really enjoy the eruption.  It's quite an impressive Stellar Flare.  Lots of action.

Hope you enjoy the first Stellar Flare picture!   CLICK the image below to unlock the image.

(Larger version of spray and black background)
« Last Edit: 2018-05-16 23:31:19 by Darrin » Logged
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-15 21:35:03 »

I'm sure her nose isn't the only thing erupting....

Absolutely WOW!  It's like a messy lovers dream!  First of all, I am shocked you made art, SNEEZE ART, again! Second of all, I am so happy you did, because this is wild!  THIRD, Stellar Flare is a very hot characters!  Really awesome, really messy!  Great job, MasterX! You live up to that name.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-15 21:44:34 »

OH MY GOSH.  I haven't even clicked the image yet and I am just examining all the crazy little details on that snotty/spray mess flying out of her nose.  I'm in like heaven here.... WOW.

*Clicks image*

STELLAR FLARE!  You drew a Stellar Flare!  How awesome and what a good return to form here!  Awesome picture! The attention to detail is second to none with the mess. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-15 22:29:05 »

Oh wowee!  That is really great, MasterX!  I love seeing your art and I miss it!  How wonderful!
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-16 00:04:02 »

#YEEESSSS

Awesome pic, MasterX! :-0 ;D :D

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2018-05-16 09:39:35 »

First, thank you for taking time creating a new sneeze drawing. I am happy you did! I know it can take time and effort to create new things.

Second, the way you wrote this introduction was fun to read. :) I like how you write. Solar flares themselves are cool to see in space videos. You had a smart idea with creating a space/dark background here for the preview image. It does remind me of a solar flare! A messy one XD

Mess is something I know some people really enjoy and I may not be one of them but I think you did a really good job with the detail of the messy flare erupting from the cavernous, irritated flaring nostrils. It is fitting for this character honestly XD Her sneeze reflects her name.

Drawing a newer character is tough but you did great with drawing her in your own way! The different colors for her hair/mane and the way you did her closed eyes and scrunched up muzzle are nice details I notice.
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2018-05-16 11:46:36 »

I wasn't a big fan of this character, specifically her design, BUT this pic is hot. Like, really hot. Your spray is great, mang.

SNEE
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2018-05-16 13:48:41 »

BUT this pic is hot. Like, really hot.

:)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2018-05-16 13:53:21 »

OMG!  This is like... hot.  I don't know why this is so hot to me but it is!  Flipping awesome! 
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2018-05-16 17:48:11 »

Thats so awesome, MX!  I haven't seen art by you in a long time!  It's as good or better then I remember!
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2018-05-16 18:21:22 »

Really really nice.  I can't believe all that detail you put in that explosion!  I love her character design and she is one of my fav designs on the show!  Love how you captured her!  Amid a wonderful sneezy explosion indeed!

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2018-05-16 19:29:48 »

I love her character design and she is one of my fav designs on the show! 

I like how her lower legs are a diff color and done well. :)
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2018-05-16 20:34:19 »

I wasn't expecting this, but I am sure glad I looked at it!  Very nicely done.  I don't think I've seen this much attention to a nasal explosion before!  I am certainly not going to complain!
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2018-05-16 22:13:48 »

I just looked at that explosion for a good minute before even clicking for the full size image!  It is a great piece of sneeze fetishness. :D
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2018-05-16 23:32:45 »

WOW!  Really good to see you back with a drawing!  It's been so long!  I love it!  Thanks for sharing with us so much!

Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Watching A Stellar Flare Erupt (Messy-F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024