PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Warner Animation Group Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Warner Animation Group Discussion  (Read 20800 times)
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: 2020-05-26 23:41:54 »

Well we are sneeze fetishists.  They don't really think THAT way.  But they should know kids like cartoon sneezes, it's funny. It would have been an easy laugh.
Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2020-05-27 12:07:43 »

Well we are sneeze fetishists.  They don't really think THAT way.  But they should know kids like cartoon sneezes, it's funny. It would have been an easy laugh.

You are right Graymist.  They would have gotten a laugh from the kiddo's if Scooby had sneezed.  I have to admit that really freaks me out :-0.  The fact that something I find so erotic is really meant for kids to find funny :(
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: 2020-05-28 00:21:22 »

Yep, that's how it is.  Lol.  We really like sneezes, most people find them gross, cute, funny, or don't have much opinion. ;D
Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #48 on: 2020-05-28 15:07:33 »

Yep, that's how it is.  Lol.  We really like sneezes, most people find them gross, cute, funny, or don't have much opinion. ;D

I don't mean to get off the topic but has anyone ever tried to ignore there fetish?  Back in high school I went for over two year's were I refused to acknowledge my feelings for Scooby Doo's sneezes :(.  Not sneezes in general just Scooby Doo's sneezes.  They made me feel like such a freak :(.  To be honest they still do at times.  I finally gave up on ignoring them my freshman year of college after I had this amazing dream that Scooby kept sneezing in. I remember waking up the next morning and my dormmate was up already and I spent the rest of the year worrying that maybe I talked in my sleep :-[
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: 2020-05-28 16:19:28 »

Be true to yourself, dear.  You're in good company.  ;D

The biggest blunder?  [Looney Tunes Cartoons is] on HBO Max, a streaming service, and not available to the general public on TV.
Never fear.  The first ten episdoes are now online here.   

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: 2020-05-30 00:06:46 »

I was going to go watch the movie, but it's $20 buck.  I will wait to watch.

I don't mean to get off the topic but has anyone ever tried to ignore there fetish?  Back in high school I went for over two year's were I refused to acknowledge my feelings for Scooby Doo's sneezes :(.  Not sneezes in general just Scooby Doo's sneezes.  They made me feel like such a freak :(.  To be honest they still do at times.  I finally gave up on ignoring them my freshman year of college after I had this amazing dream that Scooby kept sneezing in. I remember waking up the next morning and my dormmate was up already and I spent the rest of the year worrying that maybe I talked in my sleep :-[

I ignore it all the time.  I can "turn off" any time.  But everyone is different. Some cannot.  We had an interesting topic from maybe a year ago about this.  If I can find it, it might be worth a read.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: 2020-05-30 00:12:27 »

Both of these are interesting topics that touch and or go in-depth about this conversation.  Worth looking, maybe we can bring them to life again.

Link 1

Link 2
Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #52 on: 2020-05-31 21:36:48 »

I ignore it all the time.  I can "turn off" any time.  But everyone is different. Some cannot.  We had an interesting topic from maybe a year ago about this.  If I can find it, it might be worth a read.

Really, you can just "turn off" your feeling for a certain fetish that easly?  I'm very impressed :-0.  Maybe it's just a bigger thing for me :(.  I must admit I'm feeling really weird right now :-]
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #53 on: 2020-05-31 22:34:09 »

Really, you can just "turn off" your feeling for a certain fetish that easly?  I'm very impressed :-0.  Maybe it's just a bigger thing for me :(.  I must admit I'm feeling really weird right now :-]

As you can see in the poll results in that one topic linked to you, everyone is different.  Results are all over the board.  Some can turn off and some cannot. 
Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #54 on: 2020-06-02 22:34:58 »

As you can see in the poll results in that one topic linked to you, everyone is different.  Results are all over the board.  Some can turn off and some cannot. 

I did look over those surveys and I was surprised to see so many different replies. I guess it’s not that cut and dry. One would think that would be.

That being said, is anyone else like me, even just a little. There are days when I wish I didn’t have a fetish at all. Far more likely I really battle with who I love to see sneeze. Why couldn’t it be Brad Pitt! One thing I do know about myself is that I am more interested in the situation when someone sneeze’s than the person doing the sneezing. I have always loved seeing someone having to sneeze at the worst possible time such as when  someone is hiding.  Because of this I have wondered if Brad Pitt often sneezed while hiding in his movies would I be obsessed with him? I would like to think I would be ;D
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #55 on: 2020-06-03 18:45:18 »

I did look over those surveys and I was surprised to see so many different replies. I guess it’s not that cut and dry. One would think that would be.

That being said, is anyone else like me, even just a little. There are days when I wish I didn’t have a fetish at all. Far more likely I really battle with who I love to see sneeze. Why couldn’t it be Brad Pitt! One thing I do know about myself is that I am more interested in the situation when someone sneeze’s than the person doing the sneezing. I have always loved seeing someone having to sneeze at the worst possible time such as when  someone is hiding.  Because of this I have wondered if Brad Pitt often sneezed while hiding in his movies would I be obsessed with him? I would like to think I would be ;D

You might be more into situational occurrences.  I am sure there is some official name for it, maybe even a fetish too.  But I don't know what it would be called?

Do you even like sneezes?  We might even want to move this convo over to here.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-03 18:46:05 by FoxTail » Logged
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: 2020-06-04 00:13:35 »

Cute people look even cuter doing gross things.  It's a fact.  It strangely humanizes them and makes them seem less godlike, more approachable. For a guy my age, the definition of hotness would be Pam Anderson sneezing.  Of course, part of that might be the bouncing boobage factor.  And, well, if any of you young gals are especially sneezy and busty to boot, well, um... more power to you.    ;)    :D

Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #57 on: 2020-06-04 14:23:31 »

You might be more into situational occurrences.  I am sure there is some official name for it, maybe even a fetish too.  But I don't know what it would be called?

Do you even like sneezes?  We might even want to move this convo over to here.

Hi Foxtale,  I tried to google what it would be called if someone enjoys it when someone makes a noise at the worst possible time.  The only thing I came up with was sadist :(.  Boy I hope that isn't right :-[ .
To answer your question, YES I love sneezes ;D .  I just enjoy them more when they happen at the worst time ;D, just like the Scooby Doo comic I just posted in the art section.  It's just that you don't see that kind of sneeze happen in real life.  I would LOVE to see Brad Pitt sneeze but I'm just as happy seeing a female sneeze if it's at the right time.  Just like the scene from the 10th Kingdom I posted.  I'm not into girls sneezing in general but that scene were the girl is trying to hide in the leaves but sneezes still drives me wild :-[

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: 2020-06-04 18:51:42 »

Sadist isn't right.  I don't know what it would be called either.  Maybe there isn't a word for it or maybe there hasn't been a visible showing yet online?  I am sure it exists.  There are billions of people on earth, and a small portion of that must like the same thing.  Even smaller chance someone would create a topic or community for it.  Still even slimmer still someone would find it.  It might be out there, but we just don't see it.

I think we should continue this convo in the right topic.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #59 on: 2020-06-04 18:59:47 »

Okay, we will continue talking there.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-04 19:00:06 by FoxTail » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Warner Animation Group Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024