PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Everything about Transformers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everything about Transformers  (Read 3134 times)
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: 2021-05-20 15:00:24 »

I like Transformers.  I don't know a lot, but who doesn't like a robot who can fight that transforms into cool stuff?
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2021-05-20 15:01:25 »

So what is the mission of the Autobots and what is the mission for the Decepticons?  What is each factions end goal?

By name, one would think the "decept"icons are bad. 

« Last Edit: 2021-05-20 15:01:41 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2021-05-20 15:35:29 »

So what is the mission of the Autobots and what is the mission for the Decepticons?  What is each factions end goal?

By name, one would think the "decept"icons are bad.

Deceptions are conquerors who seek to expand the Cybertronian race across the Galaxy and don’t care about the lives on other planets they come across. The Autobots are on the side of life and seek to protect it from the cons.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2021-05-20 17:17:09 »

Well then, it sounds like the Autobots are better from the surface level.

How do I know if the Cbertronian race is good and who gives them the right to take over the universe?  RIGHT?  It sounds  like the Autobots will let other societies live as is.  It's mighty nice of them to protect those other planets who probably couldn't fight against mech robots that fly around space.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2021-05-20 17:28:19 »

Well then, it sounds like the Autobots are better from the surface level.

How do I know if the Cbertronian race is good and who gives them the right to take over the universe?  RIGHT?  It sounds  like the Autobots will let other societies live as is.  It's mighty nice of them to protect those other planets who probably couldn't fight against mech robots that fly around space.

In a lot of versions the Decepticons are trying to expand to find more world for raw energy since the civil war between them and the Autobots bled their world dry of resources leaving it an uninhabitable rock. Both sides wish to see their world restored but have different visions and methods for how to go about it

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2021-05-20 22:08:42 »

Oh, a war for resources.  It seems like they don't realize their own damage to their home world, and are doomed to repeat it in others.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: 2021-05-20 23:00:32 »

Oh, a war for resources.  It seems like they don't realize their own damage to their home world, and are doomed to repeat it in others.

Precisely. A classic tale. A long fought war reaches another planet and we're caught in the crossfire.

~~~~~~~~
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2021-05-22 15:56:04 »

To answer the poll question, I choose Autobots.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Nemesis Prime

Sneezing In disguise

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: 2021-08-31 13:26:00 »

I'm curious, again not sure if i have asked about it before, but has anyone else here read the comics mix of Transformers and My little pony?
The quality is in someparts kinda offputting since the style changes alot, but at times it's really gorgeous and it's actually pretty funny. I did leave links for issue 1-2 in the first post incase anyone is interested to read them for fun.
Is it bad to feel a bit jelly since Nemesis Prime gets never used in any new stuff and it would have been fun to see the chaos he could cause in the land of equestria, but oh well, if one wants something specific, you gotta do it yourself... Which is why i'm making new art piece involving my fave character from transformers and ponies, because there is no stopping me. 8|

PM me for want free art! Everybody is welcome to request~

If you want to learn more about "my" Nemesis Prime as RP character click
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: 2021-08-31 16:29:33 »

I'm curious, again not sure if i have asked about it before, but has anyone else here read the comics mix of Transformers and My little pony?

I have no seen them, but I am excited to see what you come up with here. :)
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Everything about Transformers « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024