PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Favorite Disney Movie/s 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite Disney Movie/s  (Read 6609 times)
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-06-27 11:15:32 »

Does Avengers count?

If you like it that much. 
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2017-02-03 08:23:13 »

Technically, yes... and Star Wars.   Just like  Tom and Jerry, Droopy, and Scooby-Doo count as Warner Bros. properties, since they bought the whole H-B library a while back.

I was perfectly smitten with Pocahantas when it came out... and The Little Mermaid. They used such lovely models for the feamle leads.  (The real Pocahantas was quite homely and flat as a board.)

DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2017-02-12 00:02:37 »

I've actually never seen Sword in the Stone before :( Never seen Pete's Dragon either...

I think my favorites are a little odd choices. I like Atlantis: the Lost Empire, Fun and Fancy Free, and I remember loving Fox and the Hound. Lion King, Tarzan, and Mulan are up high on my list too :)

Speaking of Mulan, does anyone remember the sneeze gag joke that Mushu trolled Mulan with? It still makes me laugh XDD

Oh yeah I remember that joke from Mulan! XD There were not any sneezes in the movie but they did mention a sneeze related thing instead.
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Favorite Disney Movie/s « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024