PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP: Pony Life - The Best of the Worst (S.1 E.2) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP: Pony Life - The Best of the Worst (S.1 E.2)  (Read 6980 times)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #45 on: 2020-06-21 13:53:24 »

Live up to your standards.

She just said she doesn't be the best to meet someone else standards, she does it for the fans?

Isn't that the same thing?
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2020-06-21 13:54:29 »

Okay, so another ten minute episode is done.  It was.... okay.

I didn't particularly like it.  I think it had some okay moments.  I am liking Applejack as a character.  These episodes are quite fast and zany and it's nothing like the MLP of yore.  So as it is for it's own thing, I liked the first episode slightly more.

4/10.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: 2020-06-21 14:11:11 »

I didn't like this one... Didn't like that character, and didn't like how Rainbow Dash felt she had to be bad.  I mean it was a good idea actually for an episode.  But it was just too fast paced and nothing really had time to sink in.  It was just too fast.  I am glad she and the other guy learned a lesson though, so there is that.  But sorry, it just wasn't.... great.

3/10.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #48 on: 2020-06-21 15:36:32 »

It was sort of a fun story idea, but I think the issue was the pacing.  It was just too fast.  This ten minute format doesn't let episodes have the time to develop and form.  All we get is nonstop yelling and jokes thrown at us.  But I can't hinder the series based on it's time constraints... oh wait, yes I can.  As for the whole episode, it was average in my opinion.  The characters like Dash and Applejack were good.  Everyone else was just kind of there.

5/10.

TheBeesSneeze

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: 2020-06-23 20:24:30 »

There is no denying that there was funny things in this new series.  I am cautiously optimistic about it.  I can't say they were great first episodes, but they weren't the worst.  I did enjoy the shorter time span so I could watch them without much time. I didn't need 30 minutes to enjoy some pony.

5/10.
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP: Pony Life - The Best of the Worst (S.1 E.2) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024