PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Life Update Thread 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Life Update Thread  (Read 123187 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: 2016-05-05 14:07:08 »

Blurr, are you done with college? That's awesome :)

I...man...I really, really don't like finals week X_X but I'm almost done. One test left tomorrow.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #31 on: 2016-05-05 14:11:37 »

Blurr never went to college I believe. That or he doesn't go to college anymore.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #32 on: 2016-05-05 14:34:09 »

Good to see Mysteryserpent.  Finals were a beast to deal with some years.  I remember I had a few quarters where they were very easy.  That was always very nice when that happened.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #33 on: 2016-05-06 10:50:45 »

Well might not have internet for a few days.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #34 on: 2016-05-06 11:11:24 »

I dropped out of college

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #35 on: 2016-05-06 11:33:22 »

That stinks.  Hope it comes back fast.
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: 2016-05-07 12:24:51 »

Finals are over. I am glad they are done. Parents talked with me and already have started applying for jobs. The job hunt. Ugh. Application time is a drag but it is necessary to do. I don't expect to be hired soon but I may be surprised. All I can do is the best I can do.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #37 on: 2016-05-07 12:56:23 »

Glad you're all done, MS. Time to kick back a little and relax.

Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #38 on: 2016-05-07 13:12:03 »

That stinks.  Hope it comes back fast.
Well it's all sorted for now.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #39 on: 2016-05-08 23:15:54 »

Hey, so I may not be myself really or have much new for a bit.  I'm going to try and get over it as fast as I can.  But my girlfriend of three years said tonight to me she thinks it would be best if we stopped seeing each other.  I asked for a reason and she said that it would be best for our futures.  She said she really wants me in her life still and I was like the greatest person she'd ever known and all, but... I don't know.  If all that is true, why did we break up?  I had no hints this was coming.  Everything was going great. :-/  What was worse is she didn't break a tear until the very end.  I was the cry baby, and I tried really hard not too. :-/  I just don't know how you throw away all we had together away so suddenly and easily. :( 

Okay, I will stop talking now. 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: 2016-05-08 23:25:11 »

Hey, so I may not be myself really or have much new for a bit.  I'm going to try and get over it as fast as I can.  But my girlfriend of three years said tonight to me she thinks it would be best if we stopped seeing each other.  I asked for a reason and she said that it would be best for our futures.  She said she really wants me in her life still and I was like the greatest person she'd ever known and all, but... I don't know.  If all that is true, why did we break up?  I had no hints this was coming.  Everything was going great. :-/  What was worse is she didn't break a tear until the very end.  I was the cry baby, and I tried really hard not too. :-/  I just don't know how you throw away all we had together away so suddenly and easily. :( 

Okay, I will stop talking now.

That is really tough.  I know there isn't much I can say that will help right now, but if you need support, you got us.  :-/  I'm sorry to hear that, AnyPoneDrawn.  That is really hard. 
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #41 on: 2016-05-08 23:38:24 »

I'm sorry, APD. That is unfortunate but hopefully better in the long run.  I can tell you though, that everyone at some point in their life, will deal with the same horrible feelings you are feeling.  We are here for you, bud. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #42 on: 2016-05-09 00:11:05 »

We are here for you, APD.  Sorry about that, it is grueling, but try to not have it eat away at you.  Sounds like she really respected and liked you and nothing can take away the memories you made together. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #43 on: 2016-05-09 06:21:24 »

Oh man wow, that's terrible. I feel like I'm getting a sense of dejavu, this has happened before, right?
Man, I don't know what to say. Is she going through something tough right now? I recommend talking with her, let things cool down a little and maybe try talking with her and trying to find out exactly why she wants to break it off. Even if at the end of it you still stay apart, you'll have the closure of knowing why it happened. It may be that romantic feelings just died down, and while she still thinks your a great guy, there's no spark there anymore. I'm not sure what her reasonings are, but I'm big on communication.
I mean, if she at the end did cry, it was painful to her, so... I'm not sure where I was going with that. If things don't work out, you still have the good memories. Don't let it drag you down, you will survive as that song goes. It's hard at first, but over time the sting will fade. We're here if you ever need someone to talk to.

mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #44 on: 2016-05-09 06:27:41 »

Man...that is beyond rough :( APD, I. Hope that you feel ok soon. Having something like that happen would shake anyone :(
Pages: < 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Life Update Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024