PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Discussion  (Read 397 times)
Crimson Crest

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2022-08-17 17:21:42 »

I've noticed the Pokemon Discussion thread has been really quiet lately, so like Sora in Smash Bros, I'm going to rekindle the flame by starting a new topic all about the newest Pokemon games: Scarlet and Violet! I'm kicking things off by bringing up the new mechanic, the Terastal phenomenon. It isn't as distinct as previous mechanics such as Mega Evolution or Dynamax, but the ability to make your Pokemon shine like gems (or crystal ponies, for all the bronies out there 8)) is actually pretty fun and unique. What are your thoughts?
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2022-08-17 20:48:51 »

Love seeing the enthusiasm, but the reason that topic died is because not many people played Pokemon or Nintendo games here.  Hopefully some new one's come out of the shadows to join ya. :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024