PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Cooking 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cooking  (Read 18379 times)
TheBeesSneeze

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #75 on: 2021-07-06 23:25:37 »

Okay, okay!! So I usually make my own dough anyways and make pizza for my made up pizza nights, but tonight I tried something diff.

I smoosh some tomatoes and made a pizza sauce like normal, but this time I added some new Trader Joes Italian seasoning to my dough and I PAN-FRIEND the pizza dough!  I have never done this before.  So I pan-friend it then baked it with the toppings!  It came out very good and the pizza crust and base came out with a beautiful crisp, and soft center!  The toppings were perfect and simple, and you could hold the pizza slice up without it falling apart or flopping.

I will keep playing around to see if I can improve my recipe, but for what it was the first time, I was very happy!

Wish I could serve you all some. :D
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #76 on: 2021-07-07 17:01:45 »

Okay, okay!! So I usually make my own dough anyways and make pizza for my made up pizza nights, but tonight I tried something diff.

I smoosh some tomatoes and made a pizza sauce like normal, but this time I added some new Trader Joes Italian seasoning to my dough and I PAN-FRIEND the pizza dough!  I have never done this before.  So I pan-friend it then baked it with the toppings!  It came out very good and the pizza crust and base came out with a beautiful crisp, and soft center!  The toppings were perfect and simple, and you could hold the pizza slice up without it falling apart or flopping.

I will keep playing around to see if I can improve my recipe, but for what it was the first time, I was very happy!

Wish I could serve you all some. :D

That sounds awesome, TBS! :D  That really sounds delicious too.  I didn't know you were a chef. ;D
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #77 on: 2021-10-20 21:30:27 »

So I made some spiced pretzels today.  Seasoned with herbs and spices.  Mainly olive oil, garlic, onion powder, and dill.  Super easy to make and they make for some delicious snakes around autumn.  Very popular during Thanksgiving or Christmas parties!  It also makes the house smell delicious when you bake them for 10 mins.  If you want a quick recipe from me, just send a message or ask below. :D
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #78 on: 2022-05-01 23:59:52 »

So I made some spiced pretzels today.  Seasoned with herbs and spices.  Mainly olive oil, garlic, onion powder, and dill.  Super easy to make and they make for some delicious snakes around autumn.  Very popular during Thanksgiving or Christmas parties!  It also makes the house smell delicious when you bake them for 10 mins.  If you want a quick recipe from me, just send a message or ask below. :D

Hey that sounds good. :)  Even cooler it is fairly simple to make (According to you).  As someone who isn't the world's best cook, I always could use some party food for hosting.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Cooking « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024