PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Sad day R.I.P Nalle 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sad day R.I.P Nalle  (Read 2516 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« on: 2018-02-10 06:10:41 »

Yesterday when I got home from work, I found out that my dad's family dog had passed away...
My sister called me up later and confirmed it telling me what happened why he had to be put down..
It felt like it was a joke, Nalle isn't dead he's supposed to turn 10 years old in March...
I knew he had started to get a little stiff in his joints, with the breeds he had in him joint issues is common... But it had gotten so bad that his left elbow was completely stiff... and then he started to puke blood... they think it could have been a cyst or tumor that burst somewhere inside him... So he had to be put down...
It's going to be so unreal next time I go to visit dad... and no big black happy dog greets you with it's wagging tail...

Rest in Peace Nalle 2008-2018

Funny thing was, he was always mistaken for a black labrador, he didn't have a drop of lab blood

50% Dobbermann 25% Rottweiler 25% German Shepherd

He was the sweetest dog ever, never hurt anyone his tail never stopped wagging, he loved everyone and everyone loved him...

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Binkyt11

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2018-02-10 09:13:13 »

I send my condolences...A few years ago we had to out down our first dog and I can relate to that feeling of it being unreal, and you just wantong it to be. I hope that you and your family find comfort in this time of loss.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2018-02-10 09:51:09 »

:(  www, poor Puppers.  Hopefully it was painless.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2018-02-10 10:02:21 »

I am really sorry to read that.  Hopefully your family can cope well with the loss.  Nothing worse then losing part of the family. :-\  I can relate to this happening in our family too, and it is never easy.  But be happy with the great experiences you had.  Better to have had them in your life, then not. :)
« Last Edit: 2018-02-10 10:02:56 by RainySunshine » Logged
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2018-02-10 10:09:17 »

All dogs go to Valhalla.  :)  Best wishes to you and your family.  Rest in peace Nalle.
TikoPiko
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2018-02-10 14:55:55 »

You have my condolences, i hope he can find good friends in the Valhalla.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2018-02-10 16:42:25 »

Sorry for your loss, Umeko.

Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2018-02-10 19:28:48 »

Sorry for your loss.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2018-02-11 09:38:05 »

Thank you everyone, I'm coping even though it really hurts, it was for the best for him

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2018-02-11 11:24:12 »

I also know how it feels to lose a pet.   Take comfort, at least, in the fact that he enjoyed a long happy life.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2018-02-12 23:40:08 »

I'm really sorry to hear this, Umeko.  I really hope your family does alright.  It is hard dealing with loss, especially from a loved furry friend such as this. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Sad day R.I.P Nalle « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024