PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Autumn is Arriving 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Autumn is Arriving  (Read 1124 times)
Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2023-08-28 13:18:19 »

Who else is excited for the change of seasons?  Autumn, fall!  Whatever you call it, it's coming!  I personally like the cooler weather and the leaves changing providing a beautiful arrangement of colors.  We also have the fall holidays such as Thanksgiving and Halloween! What are your thoughts about the upcoming season?  Are you read for summer to transition to fall?

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2023-08-28 13:20:13 »

I'm ready for it.  Summer is too hot and overstayed it's welcome.  Canada's wildfires and their horrid smoke put a damper on part of the summer for me.  So I am ready for the cooler temps, the rain to temper the fires up north, and just the overall seasonal change.  I've already noticed the earlier sunsets, but haven't noticed that unique color change in the sky when summer ends.  I think that has to do with the angling of the sun and how much solar radiation we get.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2023-08-28 13:21:36 »

Bring it on!  Fall is football season!!! Time for some action on the grid-iron!!
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2023-08-28 14:08:15 »

I need a break from this damn heat so I say bring on the fall. I’ve been ready for weeks now

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Captain Ridiculous

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2023-08-28 23:56:31 »

I love fall.  It might be my favorite season. :D 

I'm here for the camaraderie.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2023-08-29 00:06:25 »

I do like fall.  With it comes fall foods which I also like. ;D 
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2023-08-29 01:25:43 »

I like autumn, but it does the opposite for me.  It gets warmer as we head towards our winter, which is your like your summer.
Bloogap

A Dude

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2023-08-29 01:48:00 »

Autumn sounds nice, or really seasons in general. Beats enduring the tropical heat everyday :P
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2023-08-29 06:07:02 »

I look forward to sleeping IN my bed rather than just ON it

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2023-08-29 13:06:34 »

I like autumn, but it does the opposite for me.  It gets warmer as we head towards our winter, which is your like your summer.

Autumn sounds nice, or really seasons in general. Beats enduring the tropical heat everyday :P

Never really thought of that before, Kiwi.  So that means Australia and New Zealand would celebrate their Christmas in Summer??  That's so weird to me, lol! 

Also tropical places where it is like 80F all year round and humid, I would hate that.  I'd probably die.  There is no escaping the heat.  I can barely handle going to Louisiana or something for a week with their unbearable humidity.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2023-08-30 12:45:50 »

I would not want to live in a place where the climate is virtually the same all year-round.  That sounds mind-numbling boring. I like variety.

That said, I don't want to live in a place that gets tornadoes or hurricanes every year either.  Why do people live in places like that? ;D
« Last Edit: 2023-08-30 12:46:24 by RainySunshine » Logged
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2023-08-30 12:52:44 »

That said, I don't want to live in a place that gets tornadoes or hurricanes every year either.  Why do people live in places like that? ;D

Let me answer that.  I have no idea why. lol!  That is probably the reason why areas in these zones tend of have lesser infrastructure.  You never know when everything you worked for could disappear in an instant.  Don't invest in something that could be gone after a bad storm.
Spiffmin

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2023-08-30 13:05:12 »

I think of misty morning fog, then breaking out into cool, crisp days with bright blue skies.  Lots of orange colored leaves and beautiful spiderwebs with the morning mist beaded upon them!  I think of grassy green fields with a low fog and wet wooden farm gates.  I LOVE fall! Can't wait to see pumpkins around too.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2023-10-05 12:07:48 »

Autumn is HERE.  And it is beautiful.
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: 2023-10-06 12:15:24 »

I love it.  The leaves are all changing colors here, except for the evergreens. :D
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Autumn is Arriving « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024