PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Video Share 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 84 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Share  (Read 312480 times)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #45 on: 2016-03-22 14:28:29 »

And we all know Canada won the Civil War. ;)

Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2016-03-22 16:29:39 »

Interesting how the people in a Texas university believe that they the South won the Civil War XD
I'm more concerned with what they're teaching kids down there. Yo, Miggs, how are the history classes down there?

But good god, the cringe. I just died. I'm done with the world for today. I couldn't believe how unbelievably stupid these people are. How can they not know who we gained out independence from?? Even my parents, who are not from this country, know who we won our independence from! I'm going to go lay down now...

We gained our independence from Germany, obviously.

Well like, I don't know how everyone else was taught because barely have any knowledge of certain things outside my city. (Eg. how the classes are, how long school is, etc.)

But I knew that the Confederates did not win the war and that it was the Union.

SNEE
yasl
Lead Tech

Email
« Reply #47 on: 2016-03-24 23:26:21 »

My understanding is that it was the Union's view that the secession was illegal and hence never actually occurred, in an official sense.

So ~technically~ all the modern US states won the war, including those in the South, since they were and are all members of the Union!

I didn't actually watch the video -- any chance the respondent was just making this tongue-in-cheek claim?
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #48 on: 2016-03-24 23:31:00 »

The Union won the war though, just in simplistic terms.

We got independence from Britain. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #49 on: 2016-03-25 12:18:53 »

Uh, I think a lot of them were serious.
My friend (that one friend I don't really like) says its staged, but you never know. There are stupid people in the world.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: 2016-03-25 12:39:03 »

I don't think that was staged.  I'm pretty confident that was real. 

Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: 2016-03-30 16:28:38 »

I found this video related to someone giving their sort of views and interpretation of the sneezing fetish. I found it interesting, and thought I might share it here. Not sure if this is the thread I'd post it in, but hey, it's a video, so.

SNEE
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #52 on: 2016-03-30 16:44:36 »

Hmmm.  I came into this thinking I didn't like it.  She did a fairly strong job at explaining it, especially since she brought out both the domination and nurturing side. 

She did bring up something interesting.  Women like this fetish.  I don't know if other fetishes have so many women following them.  She did have decent questions at the end.

Thanks for posting.  I don't really know what else to say about it.  As well, I did not subscribe.  Whenever someone says to subscribe, I never do. ;) 
yasl
Lead Tech

Email
« Reply #53 on: 2016-03-31 05:20:53 »

She did bring up something interesting.  Women like this fetish.  I don't know if other fetishes have so many women following them.  She did have decent questions at the end.

I'm a bit short on other fetishes to compare with, but I have noticed that the SF community seems to be particularly pleasant.  I think the Blue Forum and its spiritual predecessors have been tremendous moderating influences.  The Blue Forum's moderation style is rather firm but seems to have been effective at establishing a culture that is good at excluding (or at least bringing into line) sharks and other undesirables.

I do not know whether this has made the community more amenable to women, or whether having a higher proportion of women has made the community this way.  By this point it may well be a virtuous cycle.  Whatever the case, I am glad for it.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #54 on: 2016-03-31 15:05:39 »

I'm a bit short on other fetishes to compare with, but I have noticed that the SF community seems to be particularly pleasant.  I think the Blue Forum and its spiritual predecessors have been tremendous moderating influences.  The Blue Forum's moderation style is rather firm but seems to have been effective at establishing a culture that is good at excluding (or at least bringing into line) sharks and other undesirables.

I do not know whether this has made the community more amenable to women, or whether having a higher proportion of women has made the community this way.  By this point it may well be a virtuous cycle.  Whatever the case, I am glad for it.

You bring up a good point.  How many undesirables have been kept at bay, or left out, has possibly been a big draw for more women to come out and join these communities.

At the same time, it could just be the "nurturing" aspect and "Caring" aspect of this fetish that makes people more accepting and kind to one another. 

You can go to some other fetish boards, and stuff can get very weird and bad quick. 
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #55 on: 2016-04-01 01:49:41 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBIf0OgZffU&list=PLFeWlsJofrltFtRu46b6_ytwRKYobpK0D&index=21

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

yasl
Lead Tech

Email
« Reply #56 on: 2016-04-01 05:03:40 »

At the same time, it could just be the "nurturing" aspect and "Caring" aspect of this fetish that makes people more accepting and kind to one another.

I often think how in some ways the fetish is very mild.  But I also can't help but consider how it draws upon enjoying, essentially, a mild injury on the part of the subject, and sometimes ties into mild forms of humiliation.  I don't find myself thinking about it in such terms while enjoying it (it'd rather ruin my enjoyment) but... nurturing does seem to have a bit of a dark mirror side associated with it.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #57 on: 2016-04-01 11:30:12 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBIf0OgZffU&list=PLFeWlsJofrltFtRu46b6_ytwRKYobpK0D&index=21

Took a classic and made it . . . different. ;)

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Claof

Email
« Reply #58 on: 2016-04-02 12:11:40 »

Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #59 on: 2016-04-02 12:15:00 »

Lucky stoned bastards. Getting the chance to see a sloth IRL.

SNEE
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 84 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Video Share « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024