PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: 14 years on DA! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: 14 years on DA!  (Read 4132 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« on: 2017-07-21 06:12:00 »

Today 14 years ago I signed into Deviantart for the first time and submitted my very first drawing online, that marked the beginning of my artistic journey online http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2477306
A year later I got a hold of my first tablet and submitted this http://umeko.deviantart.com/art/Mina-Okemda-for-Mina-6435624 and my passion for digital art was sparked.
Now 14 years later I submit pieces like these:

It's been quite the journey, it's been fun and I'm still going :D I'm never leaving DA, with almost 2000 submissions in my gallery and when I reach 100 000 pageviews I'll do something special for my watchers ^^

So today I am super happy! It's time for party! *Raises glass of wine*

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-21 07:09:07 »

That is awesome! :) you have done a lot of good in the years you have drawn. I enjoy what you show. Thank you for taking time showing things you draw.

Good luck with what you do with things in the future! Enjoy your celebration today :)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2017-07-21 08:45:56 »

That is awesome! :) you have done a lot of good in the years you have drawn. I enjoy what you show. Thank you for taking time showing things you draw.

Good luck with what you do with things in the future! Enjoy your celebration today :)

Thank you snake and also thank you for following and supporting me for so many years *Hugs* means a lot to me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2017-07-21 10:16:43 »

You have progressed a lot I really love your work happy celebration.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2017-07-21 13:04:53 »

That really is quite the accomplishment and going back to see your earliest stuff till now, it's like massive!  Great work and here's to another 14 years, Umeko! 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2017-07-21 14:43:57 »

How awesome, Umeko!  What an awesome achievement!  Here's to many great years!  Real happy for you!
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2017-07-21 14:46:10 »

Thank y'all so much <3 Also sorry for not being so active, had some computer problems and stuff but I'm getting back into it slowly with a new computer and stuff so yeah :3

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2017-07-21 23:13:54 »

Awesome achievement!  Next year, 15 will seem like a big one.

Congrats on the new computer though. ;D  It's new!
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2017-07-22 05:39:04 »

Awesome achievement!  Next year, 15 will seem like a big one.

Congrats on the new computer though. ;D  It's new!

Thank you Rain ^^

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2017-07-22 22:25:27 »

So wonderful, Umeko!  DA has been around pretty much the entire time you've been there!  You are like an original there. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2017-07-22 22:42:12 »

A big congrats, Umeko!  Big milestone indeed!  Big progress since your first pic... but I like your first pic. ;D 
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2017-07-23 08:50:54 »

Congrats on making the huge milestone! :3

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: 2017-07-23 09:45:25 »

So wonderful, Umeko!  DA has been around pretty much the entire time you've been there!  You are like an original there.

Yes :3 when I joined up, DA was still new.
The layout was much different.
I was like on DA the moment I got home from school til I went to bed like it was my home online!

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: 2017-07-23 09:45:48 »

A big congrats, Umeko!  Big milestone indeed!  Big progress since your first pic... but I like your first pic. ;D

I remember doing her in my artclass ^^

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: 2017-07-23 09:46:08 »

Congrats on making the huge milestone! :3

Thank you ^^

Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: 14 years on DA! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024