PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Nearly School Theft...returned phone 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nearly School Theft...returned phone  (Read 5032 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2016-03-17 20:35:46 »

First, THANK GOODNESS for tonight. I was almost panicking all day today because I misplaced my phone yesterday. I had no clue where it was and all day long today I couldn't locate it. I returned to my dormroom late tonight and some kind soul slid my phone under my door. Today's been...stressful to say the least =(. I'm just glad that tonight made things much, much less stressful.

Lesson learned. Don't leave my phone out of my sight ^^;

I really hope that no one messed with my phone. It seems ok, but since I don't have a password lock thing anyone could see which websites I've been at on my phone and text messages and stuff...although at the same time the person who returned my phone must've saw my name and knew where I lived to return it...so...I dunno ^^;
« Last Edit: 2016-03-17 20:37:36 by mysteryserpent » Logged
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-17 20:37:48 »

WOW!  That is so cool!  That is rare in a world like ours.  You would just think someone would snatch it and steal it.  Really happy you got it back. 
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-17 20:45:53 »

*hugs* Thank you Soda =). I appreciate the comment. My phone is an "old" Iphone G3, so maybe whoever picked it up had a newer phone XD...in all seriousness though, you're right. In today's world stolen phones happen all the time :( I'm way happy it didn't happen to me.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-03-17 22:08:52 »

Oh my gosh!  Someone up there is looking out for you!  Really happy about the outcome.

Any idea who did the kind gesture?  Be sure to show kindness to someone else... though since it is you, I know you are already a pretty kind person. ;)
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-18 01:48:22 »

Happy you got it back.  Any idea where you left it? 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-03-18 12:04:45 »

Maybe it was left in your dorm and someone you knew found it?  It just seems weird if you left it on campus and someone somehow found out were you lived to return it.  Lucky though.

Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-03-18 13:06:45 »

Thats good glad you got in it back they were kind enough.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-03-18 14:45:35 »

It's super sweet someone went out of their way to return your phone to you. They could have just dropped it off at the lost and found. But that's cool. Glad you got your phone though.

Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-03-18 21:12:15 »

*hugs tight* So glad everything worked out alright! :3 A phone is not something you want to lose, especially considering how much they cost nowadays.

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-03-18 21:35:32 »

Thank you all. I really appreciate the support.

I live in a dorm building where there is 32 different people on a floor, 7 floors in the building. It's a single room place so it is 2 people per single room and the rooms are not big XD two bathrooms per floor so it is a battle sometimes to find time for showers in the morning or night. Thankfully there are 5 shower heads and 5 stalls per floor...

I am thankful too things worked out

Anyway, I probably left my phone somewhere in the study place on the floor or my phone fell out of my pocket :(

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-03-19 00:23:15 »

Glad it had a happy ending. :) 
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-04-09 10:50:03 »

You might want to make sure they didn't get your credit card or bank account numbers off the phone before giving it back... check your next phone bill to make sure you didn't get billed for any really weird calls.... and I just hope you didn't have any incriminating or embarrassing photos on there. But, yeah, what luck.

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-04-09 12:10:18 »

You might want to make sure they didn't get your credit card or bank account numbers off the phone before giving it back... check your next phone bill to make sure you didn't get billed for any really weird calls.... and I just hope you didn't have any incriminating or embarrassing photos on there. But, yeah, what luck.

Oh my gosh, YEAH.  That is very important.  Don't know how we didn't bring that up yet.  Experience, Nostradamus, you got that. ;) 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Nearly School Theft...returned phone « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024