PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Mean 6" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Mean 6"  (Read 13149 times)
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #75 on: 2018-06-13 18:52:40 »

I seemed to find this episode done before on other shows, but I think MLP did better!  I found it very entertaining and I laughed a few times.  I liked the interactions and seeing how Chrissie reacted and treated her newly formed minions.  She didn't seem like the best leader and got frustrated quickly under pressure.  The Mane 6 were clueless throughout, but it was pretty fun.

A good performing 8 score out of 10.
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #76 on: 2018-06-24 09:41:28 »

Unless, in a scene we didn't see, The Mean Six logs were gathered up for firewood and burned....

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #77 on: 2018-06-24 10:53:32 »

Unless, in a scene we didn't see, The Mean Six logs were gathered up for firewood and burned....

Lol!  That would be a horrible way to go.  Or termites...
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #78 on: 2018-09-16 12:47:06 »

This episode had so much potential to be a continuing arc.  Disappointed they shut it down.  But it was otherwise a fun episode.  8/10.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #79 on: 2018-09-16 18:51:34 »

I like the dynamic with with Chrysalis and the Mean 6.  I really liked this episode, it's a shame the ended what could have been a cool arc.  The Mean 6 meeting their demise was way too quick at the end.  I would hope they return and be a force to be reckoned with.  That Twilight seemed evil and smart. I bet she planned something.... to get out of that state of being a branch.

Still this episode gets an awesome 9.  I loved this episode.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Mean 6" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024