PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Can't view an image. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can't view an image.  (Read 3577 times)
Claof

Email
« on: 2016-03-06 21:30:08 »

http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=3000.msg17146#msg17146

I can't view the image. Is it just me? If not, does anyone have an alternative way to view it (imgr, deviantart, tumblr, ect.)?
« Last Edit: 2016-03-06 21:47:50 by Claof » Logged
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-06 23:09:11 »

What image is it. We can't really tell you if there's an alternate way to view it if you don't tell us what image it is. Please tell us what the image is, then we may be able to help you.

Also, it's a link to sneezefurs. Maybe you can only view it if you have an account. Also, this wouldn't really be a thread to put in the lounge. The lounge really isn't the thread to discuss sneezy stuff. This would be better suited in the artist thread.

When I click the link I'm taken to a discussion. Did you ask on that forum? Because it would seem the users there would be more likely to have the link. If it's not something pony related we likely don't have alternate links. Why not just ask on that thread yourself?

Another possibility is the original poster deleted the art. Why not ask Paws what it was? She commented on that thread, she must have at least seen what it was. Doesn't guarantee she saved it. But maybe you could find out what it was.
« Last Edit: 2016-03-06 23:13:50 by Leapingriver » Logged

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-06 23:19:20 »

You can't see it because you need to log in to see it. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Can't view an image. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024