PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: E3 2018 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: E3 2018  (Read 5710 times)
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« on: 2018-06-12 14:21:29 »

Here is some highlights of the games revealed/shown at E3 2018.  We will continue to add more when they appear.  Feel free to discuss the event and games.  (Thanks to MasterXtreme for compiling this list)

SPIDER-MAN Open World Demo

GHOST OF TSUSHIMA

THE LAST OF US PART II

ASSASSIN'S CREED: ODYSSEY

SKULL AND BONES

JUST CAUSE 4 World, physics, features!

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2

THE CREW 2

MADDEN NFL 19

ELDER SCROLLS VI

CYBERPUNK 2077

DAYS GONE

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER

FORZA HORIZON 4 (Dynamic seasons)

JUST CAUSE 4

KINGDOM HEARTS III

RAGE 2

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE: SUMMERSET

FALLOUT 76

GEARS OF WAR 5

THE DIVISION 2

WOLFENSTEIN: YOUNGBLOOD

DEVIL MAY CRY 5

TWIN MIRROR

METRO EXODUS

BATTLEFIELD V

FEAR THE WOLVES

ANTHEM

CRACKDOWN 3

HALO: INFINITE
« Last Edit: 2018-06-12 14:22:30 by Darrin » Logged

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2018-06-12 18:54:31 »

Nothing really stood out to me this year.  An announcement trailer for the next Elder Scrolls is great!  Cyberpunk 2077 could be interesting.  Really wish Rockstar revealed something on Red Dead Redemption II.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2018-06-13 11:58:45 »

Nintendo wins

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2018-06-13 13:55:44 »

Highly disagree with that statement.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2018-06-13 13:58:38 »

I too disagree with that.  Nintendo revealed like two games... two.  And then the rest were them saying we might actually allow third party companies now because we are so far behind.  Hahaha.

I actually have to say, I think Microsoft won this year with the amount of games coming.  Sony had a lot of work in progress stuff, but nothing NEW, new and exciting.  The WiP is good stuff coming though.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2018-06-13 14:31:10 »

Microsoft and Sony were neck and neck this year.  Microsoft had less to show, but all high quality content.  Lots of big reveals such as the new Halo game (yawn) and a really impressive new Forza Horizon.  The is also the cult favorite Crackdown coming back in it's third installment, Sekiro, and ... I guess thats it.

Sony had a rather good showing this year.  Their game, "Ghost of Tsushima," looks very promising.  An open world, fuedel Japan for samaris?  Sounds cool.  Though Sony got a bit too political for some tastes when they showed the Last of Us Part II.  More gameplay of the new Spider-Man games looks awesome.  Open world Spiderman to do what we want.  Promising.  Sony has a lot of remakes on the way such as Spyro's first three games and Resident Evil 2. Death Stranding is a Sony exclusive as well and Red Dead Redemption 2 gets special content for Sony only.

Sony and Microsoft get the added benefit of third party developers so they have some good new games coming such as the next Elder Scrolls, Fallout 76, Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, the Division 2, Call of Duty and more.

Nintendo fanboys are all ablaze but the only thing they revealed was a new Super Smash Bros game which is more of the same, so nothing new there. Nintendo is working hard to get cross-playing with other console and systems since their gamer base is very limited and they know that.  Microsoft is considering... Sony out right said no for now.  We'll see if Nintendo's gamble will unite the gaming world.
« Last Edit: 2018-06-13 14:31:58 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2018-06-13 15:55:46 »

While the new Assassin's Creed game looks nice, I have to wonder what the assassin part is so far?  All we see is no sneaking and just brutal take downs.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2018-06-13 18:56:25 »

A lot of action games this year.  Action adventure games like Last of Us II, Tomb Raider, Just Cause 4, etc. 
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2018-06-13 19:56:00 »

Being a Dark Souls fan, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is something I am very much looking forward to. The gameplay looks amazing and incredibly fast and fluid.

I just saw some stuff from Last of Us Part 2 and holy shit does that look amazing. The amount of detail they put into the game is beautiful.

I hope FO76 keeps certain RPG elements from FO:NV, 1, and 2. That, mixed with the building mechanics and general gunplay would be something I feel I'd enjoy. I enjoyed FO4, but mostly as an open world shooter. It lacked things that made it a great Fallout game. The level up system, perk/trait system, and speech checks are the three things that first come to mind.

Finally having a gander at Death Stranding has peaked my interests. It's so surreal but horrifyingly interesting.

I've yet to take a look at Cyberpunk, but I intend on doing so soon.

I feel that if I was still really into Kingdom Hearts, I'd be real hyped for KH3...but holy shit did they take their time with it. For the better? Maybe.
Kingdom Hearts 2 came out in 2005. In between now and then, they just... Ya know, I ain't even gonna go into it. It'll just annoy the shit out of me.

Tl;dr: I'm excited for Sekiro and Last of Us 2

SNEE
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2018-06-13 22:32:59 »

With me being the only Nintendo lover in here, I didn't think it was possible. But I feel like the odd man out in a sneeze fetish forum. XDDDD. It's hilarious!

The only PS4 game I really looked into was Spider-Man. And that's just because I'm a marvel movie fanboy and Spider Man is the hero I know most about. It looks good and a lot of the new designs for Spidey and the villains look incredibly innovative.

other than that, can't say a lot else. I sold my X-box 360 a long time ago so I no longer have any interest in seeing new previews for X-box exclusive stuff. But you all enjoy.
« Last Edit: 2018-06-13 22:34:57 by Blurr001 » Logged

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2018-06-13 22:53:27 »

So yeah, I have heard about people wanted a new Kingdom Hearts game since the last one came out.  I've never played them before... but are they some like amazing game or something?  It doesn't make sense why an anime character hangs out with these Disney characters.  I never got that.  And it seems like it's been ten years they've been developing that game.
Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2018-06-14 12:56:49 »

With me being the only Nintendo lover in here, I didn't think it was possible. But I feel like the odd man out in a sneeze fetish forum. XDDDD. It's hilarious!

I like Nintendo, I just don't follow them. I don't own any Nintendo consoles aside from a few hand helds, Gamecube, and Wii.

So yeah, I have heard about people wanted a new Kingdom Hearts game since the last one came out.  I've never played them before... but are they some like amazing game or something?  It doesn't make sense why an anime character hangs out with these Disney characters.  I never got that.  And it seems like it's been ten years they've been developing that game.

Gameplay wise: Solid as hell. They're very fun.
Story-wise: Fuck that story. It is one of the most convoluted, ridiculous stories I've ever heard in a game.

SNEE
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2018-06-14 14:10:06 »

It pretty much sums down to this.  The anime looking boy has to save these "Realms" and as he travels through the realms... they just happen to be Disney realms. ;)  So yeah, thats about it. 
Miggs
Master Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2018-06-14 14:20:08 »

They're "different worlds" as described in the first game. Which might as well barely be relevant tbh. They're kinda just there.
« Last Edit: 2018-06-14 14:20:33 by System423 » Logged

SNEE
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2018-06-14 14:31:10 »

It is neat they've done so much.  Apparently they've had Final Fantasy characters, even SNAKE from Metal Gear in the games.  No idea how Disney allows them to do this.  It makes no sense, but now Disney owns all of the KH stuff and worlds.
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Gaming Board  >  Topic: E3 2018 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024