PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Circus Elephant About To Blow!! (F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Circus Elephant About To Blow!! (F)  (Read 373 times)
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2023-11-26 14:11:07 »

Nope, links don't work.  Probably because we don't have FA accounts.  No reason to.
kiku

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2023-11-27 01:51:10 »

@Chikara The links worked for me after logging in to my FA account.

Avatar: Idea and drawing by Nemesis Prime
Chikara
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2023-11-27 14:59:06 »

Hmm, I thought clean art was still visible without an account. I can't seem to do attachments here either. Oh well, I can at least cross-post the artist's description:

"Everyone knows an elephant should never sneeze. That's something the Handkerchoo Circus knows very well.

The world-renowned circus puts its elephants through a rigorous anti-sneeze training regime to ensure they never blow during a performance. The sneeziest of substances are used; feathers, sneezing powder, flowers, pepper, the works. Every wiggle, twitch and snuffle of the trunk is noted carefully. Only elephants with the most disciplined, tickle-proof trunks make the cut for Handkerchoo's elite team, followed by monthly tune-ups to make sure everyone stays in line. But at the heart of every circus performance is unpredictability, and even the most intense of sneeze training isn't foolproof. The ringmaster can only pray that nothing will make an elephant have to... have to... ahh... ahhhh..."
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: 2023-11-27 15:20:51 »

Hmm, I thought clean art was still visible without an account.

FA users can choose to make all their art inaccessible unless you have an account.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Chikara
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2023-11-28 02:12:18 »

That explains it.
demosthenes
Learning to walk

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2023-12-02 14:30:56 »

Works fine for me.
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Circus Elephant About To Blow!! (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024