PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Least favorite episodes of cartoons that you like? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Least favorite episodes of cartoons that you like?  (Read 10333 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-12-13 22:19:40 »

Harshwhinny wasn't even in that episode...

Then I am crazy. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2016-12-13 22:22:18 »

Are you mistaking it for Flight to the Finish? A much better episode about the Equestria Games lol?

DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2016-12-14 13:59:12 »

Oh wait here is another bad episode of a cartoon that I like. Everyone Knows It's Bendy from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. This episode of Foster's is about a new imaginary friend named Bendy comes to the foster's home but he is a trouble maker and causes Bloo and his friends to get in trouble. They try to tell Mr. Herriman and Frankie that he was the one causing all this trouble but they don't believe them. This episode had no resolved ending at all. But the only good thing about the episode is that thank god it was only 11 minutes long as it is one of the Foster's episodes that are 11 minutes instead of 22 minutes.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2016-12-14 14:34:41 »

Ah. No one likes that episode. It's pretty garbage. Only good thing is that in the end he was caught and utterly humiliated.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: 2016-12-14 14:35:55 »

Oh wait here is another bad episode of a cartoon that I like. Everyone Knows It's Bendy from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. This episode of Foster's is about a new imaginary friend named Bendy comes to the foster's home but he is a trouble maker and causes Bloo and his friends to get in trouble. They try to tell Mr. Herriman and Frankie that he was the one causing all this trouble but they don't believe them. This episode had no resolved ending at all. But the only good thing about the episode is that thank god it was only 11 minutes long as it is one of the Foster's episodes that are 11 minutes instead of 22 minutes.

Agreed, that was a horrible episode!  I hated that guy.  A lot of characters on that show, over time, got on my nerves, but I still liked that show. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2016-12-14 14:36:20 »

lol, guys remember Berry?

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2016-12-14 14:44:51 »

Berry.  Remind me. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2016-12-14 14:47:04 »

The crazy bitch who had a crush on Bloo.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: 2016-12-14 14:48:13 »

Ugh... BERRY!  Bendy was bad.  Both B names. 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: 2016-12-14 14:48:46 »

Oh yeah!  I think I remember her.  She wasn't a fav of mine.  Bendy was a 100 times worse.  I also didn't like Mack's brother... whatshisname. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #25 on: 2016-12-14 14:49:29 »

But Berry was funny.
Bloo could actually be more of an asshole than those two, let's be real here.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: 2016-12-14 14:55:46 »

It's funny, I actually hated Bloo a lot of the time. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: 2016-12-14 14:59:34 »

I didn't like how Berry became all insane with rage though.  I don't like that trope of nice character being hot heads.

Berry Wikia Page
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2016-12-14 15:14:16 »

But she wasn't nice. It was all a facade. It's not the same as say when Fluttershy gets explosively angry.
At the same time though, it's truth in television. Nice people who don't get mad often when pushed to being angry, you better expect them to be livid.

DEEcat98

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: 2016-12-14 16:11:35 »

Agreed, that was a horrible episode!  I hated that guy.  A lot of characters on that show, over time, got on my nerves, but I still liked that show.

I watched so much of Foster's when I was little! I watched a lot of the show back when it was still making new episodes on Cartoon Network. But Everyone Knows It's Bendy was probably the worst episode of the show! >:( I can't believe that I used to liked that episode when I was younger until I looked back at it realizing that it was a horrible episode. I like the show, just not the episode.
« Last Edit: 2016-12-14 16:12:11 by DEEcat98 » Logged
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Least favorite episodes of cartoons that you like? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024