PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: It's my level up day 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's my level up day  (Read 6309 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: 2017-01-15 22:36:36 »

Happy birthday! :D  New day wiser. 
Thank you!
Happy level up birthday! :P ;D

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2017-01-15 22:37:57 »

This place needs a birthday calender so people can see who's birthday it is this month.
It's my level up day today, I just reached level 32 I wonder what neat things you get at this level

Male pattern baldness, forgetting stuff like names and where you put your keys,and you find you don't do so well with cheese anymore.

Happy (bleep)in' birthday, Umeko.

XD!! I'm no male tho I'm a bit ditzy tho and tend to forget things

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: 2017-01-15 22:38:25 »

Happy Birthday!

Thanks! :D

Pages: < 1 [2] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: It's my level up day « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024