PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Ending of the End Parts 1 and 2" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Ending of the End Parts 1 and 2"  (Read 23521 times)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #150 on: 2019-10-12 22:53:08 »

The ending of an era... Fluttershy. :(  She's too right.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #151 on: 2019-10-12 22:53:17 »

And it's just over... like that. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #152 on: 2019-10-12 22:53:29 »

Sigh.... I'm happy... and sad.  It's over guys.  It's over. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #153 on: 2019-10-12 22:53:41 »

I will need to think about my score for a while and reflect. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #154 on: 2019-10-12 23:24:20 »

My friends,
It doesn't seem like this much time has passed, but this series started on October 10, 2010 and has now ended on October 12, 2019.  It has been nine years of highs and lows, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  This is the last episode topic for this series, but I hope it's not the last one overall for us to discuss about shows.  Thank you for the ride.
Sincerely,
MasterX

I got you.  I'm right there with you MasterX.  Actually I am standing right beside you. :)  I know how you feel. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #155 on: 2019-10-12 23:26:53 »

My friends,
It doesn't seem like this much time has passed, but this series started on October 10, 2010 and has now ended on October 12, 2019.  It has been nine years of highs and lows, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  This is the last episode topic for this series, but I hope it's not the last one overall for us to discuss about shows.  Thank you for the ride.
Sincerely,
MasterX

I got you.  I'm right there with you MasterX.  Actually I am standing right beside you. :)  I know how you feel.

And I was right beside you too.  Thanks, Soda. :)  I was reading along with you as you went through this. 

It's hard to believe it's really done.  But unlike the show, we're not done.  We got a whole future ahead. :)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #156 on: 2019-10-12 23:27:26 »

My friends,
Sincerely,
MasterX

And I was right beside you too.  Thanks, Soda. :)  I was reading along with you as you went through this. 

It's hard to believe it's really done.  But unlike the show, we're not done.  We got a whole future ahead. :)

That was so sweet and perfectly timed!! I'm crying again!!!   :') :') :') :') :')
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #157 on: 2019-10-12 23:30:14 »

That was so sweet and perfectly timed!! I'm crying again!!!   :') :') :') :') :')

It's okay.  It was an emotional end to a show we invested nine years into.  And who knows... if the rumors are true, we might have a new era upon us. :) Hopefully done with the same craftsmanship and care.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #158 on: 2019-10-12 23:36:07 »

It's okay.  It was an emotional end to a show we invested nine years into.  And who knows... if the rumors are true, we might have a new era upon us. :) Hopefully done with the same craftsmanship and care.

:')
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #159 on: 2019-10-13 07:45:10 »

Watched these two episodes earlier this morning, and I gotta say, it was a fitting end. Well, near end. There's still the epilogue, which I'll comment on right after this.

All the characters we more or less all care about, were at their most awesome. Bonus points to Starlight with the fight she put up.

Don't wanna say too much, so go take a look at this sh!t if you haven't. Some things may surprise you. ;D
« Last Edit: 2019-10-13 07:45:37 by 1234 » Logged

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #160 on: 2019-10-13 17:03:01 »

If there was ONE weakness to this ending... it was how Starlight was treated.  She was never treated in the same class of friends as the Mane 6.  In fact, she was neglected for the most part.  But she put up a heck of a fight. 

This was a fitting end to a wonderful series I put a large chunk of my life into.  I feel it was completed and we got all we ever wanted.  Plus.... we know they added sneezes because of us.  That's the only reason why they went overkill and made that Ail-icorn episode because we begged for a Twilight sneezing episode.  WE ALL KNOW THIS. :) 

Thank you DHX, Hasbro, and all the staff involved.  You made a terrific series.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Ending of the End Parts 1 and 2" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024